S6- Episode 78~ [Permission To Kill]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked towards the lobby until I got stopped by a shoulder tap. I turned around and my eyebrows lowered as I saw the grave face of Mike standing in front of me. I froze and put my hands in my pockets.

"Nice day for a walk huh?" He said flipping his hair. To the side with a head tilt.

I shivered. His voice flowed through my ears. "Yeah. I've got to get the exercise in." I said with a weak curve at the right side of my lips. I turned my head and was about to walk away until Mike stopped me.

"Wait." I stopped walking and nervously turned around.

"Yeah?" I said in a quiet voice.

"I know, if I don't say this now. I'm never going to." He said. He looked a bit nervous too. I wondered what he was going to say to me. Maybe he was going to tell me that he wanted to be with Alice. Or maybe he was going to ask me to apologise to him. Or maybe he wanted to tell me that he never wants to see me anymore.

"Alice kissed me." He said looking more devastated.

My heart sank. That was not what I wanted to hear at all. I looked away. I couldn't really make eye contact with him.

"So? Why are you telling me this? We have nothing to do with each other any more." I said harshly.

"That's where you are wrong." Mike said gesturing with his hand as he spoke. "It made me realise that I have never really liked her like that. I like you and I'm so sorry that I did what I did. I really want you back Dina. I will never, ever make the same mistake again. From now on, it's just about you."

I bit my lip. My eyes watered and my heart felt very heavy. Painfully, I could feel my heart pounding as if it were outside my body.

"I missed you too." I said. I faced Mike and blinked back my tears. "I need some time to think about this Mike. When I have made a decision, I'll let you know." I said with a broken voice.

"Thanks." Mike said. I walked into the lobby before he could see me cry and ran up to my apartment.

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dina rushed into the apartment and ran to her bedroom. She didn't even acknowledge that I was there. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"JESSIE, OPEN THE DOOR AND TELL HIM I DON'T WANT TO TALK RIGHT NOW!" I heard Dina shout from the bedroom. I assumed she was talking about Mike. I walked to the door and opened it. My body filled up with hatred when I saw who was stood there.

"Before, you shut the door on me, I have something to say." Alice spoke quickly.

"What? Make it quick. I don't want Maya to get used to your face." I said.
Alice walked in and faced me. "That was a bit harsh wasn't it?"

I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"I heard Damien came over." Alice said flipping her hair to the side.

"Yeah he did, why?"

"Damien wants to claim Maya's custody." She said.

There was a moment of silence between us. My eyes widened.

"What? How can he? He has a criminal record. He will never get her custody. Is this your plan? You want me to form a bond with Maya and then you are just going to take her away and give her to Damien who you used to make her?" I said angrily.

"Woah. Calm down Jessie. That's not what I want to do. Damien is such a coward, he wanted to me to tell you instead. Everyone loves making me the bad guy." Alice said with her hands crossed on her chest.

"Well you can go and tell Damien that I will never let him get Maya's custody." I said.

"Well here's the thing. I've seen Damien's case and it is pretty strong believe it or not. He wants to make you look really really bad. That's why I wanted to propose an offer." Alice said twiddling her thumbs.

"What offer?"

"I want to help you. I want to you to give me permission to take matters in my own hands and make sure Damien never gets her custody and no one is able to get their hands on her." Alice said seriously.

"Why should I trust you?" I said folding my arms.

"Because I'm the only one who can help you and when I make a promise, I keep it." Alice said.

I hesitated. I didn't know whether to let Alice take the matter in her own hands. All she'll do is probably sleep with him to drop the case.

"Come on Jessie. I know I have broken your trust many, many, many, many times but I promise that I can help you and cut Damien out of the picture."

I thought about it. "If it means that Damien stops trying to steal my child then I give you permission."

Alice smothered a smile on her face. "You have made the right choice. Now we will be even soon enough."

"What do you mean?"

"I've got to go, Mia and Allie are cooking me a lovely dinner today." Alice said clapping her hands lightly. She walked out of the apartment and closed the door behind her.

"What happened?" Dina said walking in to the living room.

"That was really weird. Alice was being almost nice. She offered to get rid of Damien for me so he doesn't get Maya." I said to Dina.

Dina scoffed. "Jessie. It's too good to be true. That psycho is out to get you. She is obviously up to something. She is not just going to nicely take Damien out of the picture because her ultimate goal is to separate you and Maya." She said.

I bit my lip. "Oh great." I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo