S6- Episode 97~ [Separation Anxiety]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back into the apartment and Jessie eyed me.

"Where's Maya?"

I looked up at her and my heart sank. Should I tell her or not?

"Erm Jessie.."

She eyed me very closely. "Erm, she's not there. Erm. She ran away."

Jessie's face fell. She stood still for a moment. "What?"

I looked around and fixated my eyes on Jessie. "I know. It's crazy. But we will look for her. She can't have gone too far."

"DINA! MY FUCKING DAUGHTER IS MISSING AND YOU JUST WANT ME TO BE CALM ABOUT IT AND PRETEND THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE WHEN IT ISN'T!" Jessie screamed.

"Jessie. You need to keep calm on we are never going to find her."

Jessie brushed her hands on her jeans. "It's all her fault. I'm going to kill her." Jessie fumed. She clenched her fists and ran out of the door.

I looked in her direction and my eyes opened widely. "Who has she gone to kill? Alice or...?"

Mike shook his head. "No babe, I think she has gone to Veronica's. She is the one who lost her."

Uh oh. I ran out of the apartment as fast as I could and jumped in my car. I turned the engine on and headed over to Veronica's.

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at Veronica's house. I unbuckled my seatbelt and ran to the door. I knocked really loudly.

Veronica peered through the window. Her face fell. She unlocked the door and opened the door slowly. I kicked the door fully open. "WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAUGHTER?"

Veronica shivered. "I honestly don't know Jessie. I didn't even see her leave the apartment."

I slapped Veronica across the face.

"You did this on purpose didn't you? Do you still abhor me because I'm with Dan and you are not? And now we have a child together and you can't tolerate that can you? So you kidnapped my child didn't you? Why? Why?"

"No Jessie. Why would I do that? I don't care about Dan anymore. Trust me. I wouldn't lose her on purpose. Please forgive me Jessie."

"If I forgive you, it's not going to bring my daughter back is it?"

Veronica fell on to the floor. She crippled and bowed her head down. "I know. It's all my fault."

I stood there and stared at her. "Yes it is." I nodded more calmly.

I gulped and took a deep breath. Dina is right. I need to calm myself down.

Suddenly Dina flew through the door. "Jessie! Please don't kill her!"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going to kill her."

Dina walked up to Veronica on the floor. "Veronica, it's okay." Veronica got up off the floor and stood up.

"I'm a failure."

I rolled my eyes and turned to Dina. "Dina I'm going to go look for Maya. I can't live without her. I need to find her." I said. I turned back to Veronica.

"I am never trusting you again."
I walked out and shut the door behind me.

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned to Veronica and put my hand on her shoulder.

"I'll see you later okay?"

She nodded softly. "Okay."

"Be safe." I left Veronica and joined Jessie.

Jessie walked up to people on the street and showed them a picture of Maya on her phone. "Have you seen a little girl like this? She is really small. I think someone has took her." Jessie said to an old man.

"No dear. I haven't seen a face like that around." He said.

She asked more people. I got a picture of Maya up and showed it around. No one seemed to know where she was or even seen her.

After a while, Jessie gave up.

"It's no use. I am pretty sure Alice has her. She has won again. I tried so hard and I still couldn't hold on to her." She said putting her head down. "She has got what she wanted again. I did everything I could to keep her safe and I lost."

I put my hand on Jessie. "Jessie. We will get her back."

—————————————————————-

We finally arrived back at the apartment. We walked inside and Mike looked up.

"No luck?" He said.

I quickly shook my head before Jessie had time to respond.

"I wish my daughter would come back." Dan said shaking his head.

I chose to ignore him.

Suddenly, Mike pulled something out from underneath the pillow.

"A letter came for Jessie." Jessie walked over and got the letter from Mike. She ripped it open and read it.

"I owe you. You helped me so I'm going to help you. I'm going to get rid of your "little" problem." -A

Jessie blinked twice. She read the lines again.

"It is Alice. She's got her. She's going to kill her." Jessie said with a tear rolling down her face.

"I guess we will have to find out." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first chapter that is below 1000 words but if you want daily posts, it's going to be the original length. 😂

Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo