S6- Episode 93~ [Suspicion]

Alice's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed the doll that looked like Jessie and picked it up. I turned it around and furrowed my eyebrows.

Allie walked past, she stopped at my door and peered in.
"I thought you were done with them dolls. You should wait for the real thing if you know what I mean." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "I am done with them. But have you noticed something? When we were messing with the dolls yesterday, we didn't actually touch Jessie's doll did we? I had picked up Dina's doll."

Allie put her hand on her chin.

"Why did anything happen to Jessie?"

"Maybe it's because Dina wasn't scared. She also can see ghosts, maybe that's why." Allie shrugged her shoulders.

"No, no. How could Jessie fake it either? I want you girls to keep any eye on her. Tell Ariana to go around her house. I want to see if she can see Ariana or not. There's something not right. If she has the same senses as Dina. That can be a problem in my plan." I said taking a deep breath.

"Okay." Allie left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped up for joy. Maya was finally coming home today! I waited and waited until Dan came to the door with Maya.

Dina was too busy on her laptop. However, she did look up and think I was crazy or something. "I can't believe my baby is coming today! I'm so excited."

I couldn't wait to see her. Finally I could wrap my arms around my daughter again. Words can't describe how much I have missed her.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. I ran to the door and I was about to grab the door knob until-

"WAIT!" Dina startled me. I turned around still holding the door knob.

"What have we discussed? We check who it is before we open the door." Dina murmured.

"Sorry. I guess I'm just excited to see Maya." I turned back around and looked through the hole and saw Dan's face. As soon as I checked, I quickly opened the door as fast as I could. Maya started smiling. It seems like she was excited to see me too.

"Mammy!" I opened up my arms and Maya grabbed on to me tightly. "Aww, mummy is so happy to see you. You don't even know."

I brought Maya into the house and Dan smiled.

"Thank you Dan. For looking after her, I know how tricky it might have been for you but at least she was safe." I smiled.

"It was no problem, she was actually really well behaved."

"Yes, she is an angel."

Authors P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's good. Do you want to come in?" Jessie asked.

"Erm no. I'll have to head out. I've got a lot of things to catch up on." Dan said putting his hands into his pockets.

"Okay. I'll see you then."

"Okay. Bye." Dan headed out of the apartment and closed the apartment door. He took out his phone and put it to his ear.

"Hey, It's Dan. I did what you asked. I feel close to Maya. Maybe you shouldn't do anything."

"Shut up and follow the plan. I warned you about not letting her get to you."
"I know. But I couldn't help it. She's hasn't even done anything wrong, why punish her?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allie's P.O.V
———————

Seen as though, I couldn't see Ariana anymore, I thought I would text her instead. I pulled out my phone and texted Ariana.

"Hey, I was wondering if you could walk into Jessie's house to see if she can see you." I mumbled as I texted.

It wasn't moments until she texted me back. "What do you mean?"

I rolled my eyes. "I mean. I need you to check if Jessie can see you."  Suddenly, Ariana started phoning me. I answered it.

"Hello. What do you mean if Jessie can see me or not?" Ariana said.
"I mean what I said. You need to check if Jessie can see you or not. Alice wants to know. She is suspicious."

"I don't know how to say this but I already know. Jessie can see me. I had a full blown conversation with her not so long ago." Ariana said lightly.

"WHAT!" I shouted down the phone. "She can see you? What do you mean? How?" I screamed.

"Calm down, I'm going to be very honest. I didn't realise where and when but I knew for ages. I didn't realise that she is not meant to be able to see me."

'Oh my goodness, this means she is just like Dina. No wonder nothing works on her anymore. I wonder if she can still be possessed." I said wondering.

Ariana mumbled. "I can't believe I didn't notice. I'm sorry."

'It's fine. At least we know now. Alright, I better go." I put the phone down after saying bye. Soon, Alice came to the door.

"What did she say?"

I turned around and looked at Alice. 'She said that Jessie has been able to see ghosts for ages but she had never realised."

Alice's eyes widened, "What? That little bitch. Do you know what this means? We are going to have to step up our game. Does this mean she can't be possessed anymore?" 

"I'm not sure, but if she is anything like Dina. Then I'm afraid we can't. Ariana already suffers even going near her.'  I said bringing my hands together.

"How can she be like Dina? I'm pretty sure Dina has always been like that. Jessie must have opened her third eye or something." Alice said thinking.

"Yeah, I suppose so."

"Anyway, I need to go to you know where to check that it is ready for our 4 puppets. I'll see you later."

Alice walked away. "Okay, see you later."

————————————————————————————————-

Where do you think Alice will take her '4 puppets?'

Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo
Not only am I doing a degree, I have also started taking french, wish me good luck guys!