S3- Episode 43~ [After the Crazy House]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~
I lay lifelessly on the floor. I want the world to swallow me whole. I sit up and jump on to the bed. I might die of my own boredom.

I stare at the blocked window with my hands near the side of my face, facing away from the door. Suddenly, I hear the door open. I turn immediately to face the door and sit up.

An older woman walks in and shuts the door behind her. She grins at me whist her dark blue eyes give me a dirty look.

"Who the fuck are you? And why the hell am I here?"

She leans forward and makes eye contact with me. Her breath smelt as if she had one too many drinks.

"You really don't recognise me?" The woman spoke. There was a sense of frailty in her voice.

I blankly stare at her. "No. I don't know who you are."

She looks around the room and sighs. "Oh Dina. Oh precious Dina. You have a very big tendency to listen to whatever anyone says right?" She says as she puts her hands together.

I sink my bottom into the mattress and grip on to the duvet.

"I don't know what you are talking about... Please.. Can I get out of here?" I say.

"You are going to be in here for while I believe." She says as she tuts.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I say trying to break her guard.

Her piercing eyes latched on to me. "Everyone says, don't shoot the messenger but what can you do when it's the messenger who does all the shooting?"

I furrow my eyebrows. "What the hell does that mean?"

"It means, that because of your actions. You will spend your time here so make your self at home. We will do our very best to make sure you are comfortable and you enjoy your stay."

"Enjoy? I've been brought here unwillingly." I say getting heated up.

"If you listen and do as your told. Which you are very good at doing, you will have more items brought in here that will make your stay less boring." The old woman says.

The woman goes back to the door and looks like she is about to leave. She stops and turns to me. "How impolite of me, I forgot to tell you my name."

I look down at the bed unable to make eye contact with her. She pulls the door open and speaks. "My name is Camila." She smiles.

I look up. "Oh my God. You are.. No!"
Camila walks out and shuts the door behind her.
I get up as fast as I could.

"No. Please let me out! Please."
I slam the door but what is the point?

Then I realise. Camila is Alice's Grandma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are filling in a missing person report already?" Dan said staring at the report.

"Yes. It has just been 24 hours since Dina has been gone. I felt like it was important."

Mike walks in. He looks like he hasn't slept all night. He rubs his eyes as he closes the door.

"You are a wreck mate." Dan said.

"I am a wreck." Mike said still in his pyjama top with a jacket over it. He lifts up a bag and puts it on the counter.

"They are going to start looking for her now." Mike said.

"That's a good thing." I said.

"Jessie, please stop saying it's a good thing. Nothing is a good thing right now." Mike said getting angry.

"Wow. Chill. What have you brought?" I said.

"Chinese." Mike mumbled. Interested, I opened up the bag and took the containers out which were full of chinese food.

"I thought you probably couldn't be arsed cooking, so I brought takeout." Mike said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah. I was thinking of getting takeout too. Let's bring it over to the table."

The boys helped move all the food to the table. We emptied all the food out on to plates and warmed the food that had gone cold. I looked at the bottom of the bag and saw fortune cookies.

"Oh look. There is a fortune cookie for each of us." I said.

We divided the Chinese and started eating it. There was no excitement at all. It wasn't the same without Dina. We didn't hardly talk whilst we ate the Chinese.
I had sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice. Mike had the black bean noodles and Dan had the chicken curry and boiled rice. We also had salt and pepper chips.

"Are we ready for fortune cookies?" I said with a smile.

"Dina's missing so I really can't understand how you are so happy." Mike said with his mouth full of food.

"Mike, we have to live. We can't just sit here and cry all day until she walks through that door. We have to have some positivity. We don't know how it would be like if we just had negativity here." I said passing a fortune cookie to him.

"I love fortune cookies." I cracked my cookie and opened it up. There was a little slip in side. I put my fortune cookie down and read the slip.

"Uh oh." I said. Mike looked up as he read his slip.
Dan cracked his fortune cookie open.

"What does yours say?" Mike said.

"None. It just says the word none." I say.

"Mine says 'for'." Mike said putting it on the table. Dan looked at his slip. He furrows his eyebrows slightly.

"Mine says 'there's'." Dan said.

We all put the slips down on to the table.

"There's none for..." Mike read.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dan asked.

I looked inside the bag. "There is another fortune cookie in here." I gulped.

"For God sake."

I cracked the fortune cookie open and read the slip.

"Jess, what does it say?" Dan asks eagerly.

"It says... erm..." I keep hold of the note.

"Go on."

"It's says Dina." I said as I put the slip down on to the table.

"There's none for Dina."