S1- Episode 23~ [On My Bed]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The leader called everyone in to the hall. She stood up on the stage and glared at us.

"I have a right to believe that some of our dancers have been consuming food from the weightlifters kitchen. If you want to ruin your body and get fat then you can leave the Dance Academy. We have rules for a reason. There will be serious consequences if I find out anyone else has been sneaking food in."

The leader let everyone go and the dancers started to walk away.

"I bet it was Bianca." Elle said to me.

I turned my head around and stared at Bianca. I give her a dirty look. She stood there smirking alongside Sierra.

"She was the one who saw me there. It probably was her."
I folded my arms. Elle and I walked away until someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Sierra.

"You should be happy she didn't say your name. You got out of it there Dina."
She didn't even wait for me to respond, she just walked past me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You seem distant lately, what's up?" Mike asked me as I put stuff in my bag.

"I don't want to talk about last night, I have the Dance Academy on my head as well." I said stuffing a cardigan in my bag. We were getting ready to collect Jessie.

"I don't even know why you still go there." Mike said.

"I'm still doing this for Angela. Despite all the shit, I quite like it. It distracts me from all the drama at home."

I put my bag down and stare at Mike.

"Do you know, my food is restricted? They even weigh me. I put one pound on and they go crazy."  I said.

Mike walked closer. "You shouldn't be there. It is bad for your mental health."

"My mental health is already fucked up." I said turning my head, avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah, what happened last night?" Mike said grabbing my shoulders and changing the subject.

"Allie visited me, I don't want to talk about it."

"WAIT, what? Why didn't you tell me?" Mike said surprised.

"She just showed me a video that I filmed of Jessie and Alice. She thought it would give me some answers but I don't think it did."

"I am so confused right now." Mike said.

"Well, don't be. We have to go collect Jessie." I grabbed my bag off the sofa and headed out the door. Mike followed me. We collected Dan and then headed to the hospital.

Jessie is getting discharged today and finally coming home after she passed her second mental health assessment.

The health assistant guided us towards her room after we signed in.

"When you take her out, make sure you sign the documents."

"We will." I said. They unlocked the door to Jessie's and Karen's room.

Jessie got really excited, she ran over and hugged Dan as soon as she saw us walk through the door. Karen eyeballed us the whole time.

"I'm so ready to be out." Jessie said enthusiastically.

"I know. Let's get going then. I can't stay here a minute longer." I said.

Karen stood up. "You can't take her away." Karen said in a scary tone.