S1- Episode 19~ [Playing With My Head]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

It was breakfast time, and it was also the day of the assessment. I was worried that it was going to go wrong.

"Dan, please make sure you don't leave Jessie even for a second." I say putting my hand on the breakfast bar.

"I won't. Not even for a minute." Dan said turning around to Jessie.

Jessie looked up. "What's going on?" She said.

"Jessie, some people are checking to see if you are okay." Dan said.

"Who?"

"Mental health services." Dan said.

Jessie stood up leaving her cereal. "You all have to be joking me?"

We all avoid eye contact with her. Jessie left her cereal and walked away.

"Quickly go and follow her. We can't give her a chance to be alone." I said to Dan.
"Dan, me and Mike are going out so make sure you keep an eye on her. Mike is going to get some witness statements and get Damien charged. I'm going to the dance club. We'll be back before the assessment."

Dan nods his head. "Make sure you are back as soon as possible."

Dan runs to follow Jessie.
I grab my keys and Mike and I leave.

*

[Dance Department]

I notice Bianca in the kitchen. I knock softly on the door.

Knock knock knock.

Bianca turns around and her face falls.
We just stare at each other. The silence creates an awkward tension.

"Why did you do it?" I mutter.

She grabs her cup and sips the water. She loudly puts the cup back. "Why not?" She said as she walks closer to me.

"As soon as Angela leaves, you walk in to take her place."
She says looking me in the eye.

"Is this how you treat Angela?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

Bianca scoffs. "She was a threat. Now you are."

"What have I ever done to you?" I say frustrated.

"What have you done? If you want to undo what you did. Then you should go pack your tiny bags and leave." She said folding her arms.

"I'm not leaving. If this is the game you want to play then so be it. It's not a competition."

"Oh yes it is and I have always won and let me tell you something Dina. Gold doesn't look very pretty on you." She said bitterly.

"I wouldn't say it looked nice on you either." I say squinting my eyes. "I'm not going to tell the leader that you were the one who cut my dress. I'm not stooping to your level. But it's going to take a lot more than a cut to take me down." I turned around and walked out the kitchen.

Author's P.O.V

"You are seriously not going to go through with this are you?" Allie said as she followed Alice.

Alice grabbed a tape off the desk. "Here, watch this."

Allie looked at the tape.
"You might feel better." Alice said.

"When are you going to come out?" Allie said.

"Just when it's enough to get her taken away." Alice says.

Allie stares at her.
"Don't worry, I'll let her have the feeling of being taken away. Me and you can just watch okay?" Alice says.

"Okay." Allie looks down.