S4- Episode 56~ [New Faces]

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

I hate recycling days. Dan always makes me go outside the lobby and put the bags in the communal bin. Before I entered the lobby and I raised my head to look at Karen's house.

"Sold?" Who could have bought Karen's house? A young woman and another girl were putting boxes into the house. I hesitated and decided to go and investigate.

Alice's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do I have to carry the big boxes?" Mia said grabbing the stacks of boxes.

"Hey you are the one who wanted to come." I said.

"Erm.. who's walking over to us?" I raised my head and saw that bitch Jessie walking over.

"Shit. That's Jessie." I said panicking.

"Do I need to hide?" Mia said.

"No stupid, she doesn't know what you look like. She's never seen you. Dina has though, so you will have to stay out of sight when she's here." I said. I entered the house and put the remaining boxes in the hallway. I walked out to meet Jessie outside gate.

"Hello." She said.

"Erm. Hi." I said.

"Are you moving in?" She wondered.

Nosey bitch. What does it look like I'm doing?
"Erm yeah. We just recently bought it. Just trying to get settled." I said raising the pitch in my voice up a notch.

"Oh. My friend used to live here. I just wanted to see the family moving in here. A lot of memories in this house." Jessie said.

Oh Karen... "Well you are more than welcome to pop in whenever you want to. We are really friendly. Right Mia....hah. Miha?" I said trying to not give Mia's name away.

Mia raised her eyebrow. "Miha?"

"Oh sorry, force for habit. Erm our grandma is Mexican, we call the younger ones Miha. Her real name is... Mina."

"Oh." Jessie started to laugh. It was amazing that the was surgery was so good that she couldn't recognise me.

"Yeah. Now off you go Mina." Mia left quietly into the house. 

"You should come over sometime." Jessie said. I was surprised. This was almost too easy.

"That would be lovely." I said acting sweetly.

"Yeah. Our friends are bringing takeaway. We are having Indian. I would love for you to come over and meet my friends, you could even stay for dinner if you wanted to."  Jessie said looking eager.

"It all seems so soon. I would love to but we don't even know each others names yet." I said. After everything that's happened, she still lets strangers come. What a dumb creature.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Jessie." She said as she took her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Alexa." I said shaking her hand. We exchanged new numbers.
"I really have to go. I've got a lot of sorting out to do but I will definitely make sure I  pop over at dinner." I smiled.