S6- Episode 85~ [Am I Psychic?]

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

I was very silent this morning, my nightmare shook me. I grabbed my spoon tightly as I drowned my fruit loops in the milk.

"Are you still worried from last night?" Dina said tapping my shoulder. She must have had broken sleep from the traumatic night I had last night.

"I don't think it was a nightmare." I said shaking my head. I recollected the memories from the nightmare as if it had really happened.

Dina gave me a funny look. "Well look, Maya is right next to you right now trying to pick her egg up." I said pointing at Maya in her highchair.

"No. No. I mean I don't think it was a nightmare. It hasn't happened yet. I think I saw the future." I said nervously.

"Don't be silly Jess." Dina said.

"We have seen the future before. This is serious. I need to protect Maya at all costs. I will not let whatever happened last night happen again. Imagine if I saw what was or is going to happen to her? I don't think I can bear it. I think I'll kill myself." I said. I felt too sick to even eat my breakfast.

"Don't worry Jessie. Calm down. You and Maya will be completely fine. Move Maya's cot into your room and we will make sure she in under our eyes at all times." I said.

I dropped my spoon and leaned my head forward. I kept my hands over my eyes and broke down. "I'm sorry."

Dina walked over to me and hugged me. "Hey. It's okay." She said rubbing my back. My tears rolled down my cheek staining my face.

"I just can't take it anymore." I said with broken voice. I shut my eyes and wished that I wasn't in this position.

"It's okay. It's normal to feel like this." Dina said hugging me tightly.

"There is only so much I can take. I can't take it anymore. I just wish Alice was gone forever." Dina consoled me. I hugged her tightly.

"Alice is going to get her Dina. She's going to get her." I looked at Dina straight.

"She is going to be fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, let me just make this clear. You are not pregnant?" Mike said with his hands on his hips. He stroked his none existent beard. I rolled my eyes.

"No Mike. I'm not. There is something wrong with me I know. I'm booking a doctors appointment for tomorrow. Will you come with me?" I gazed at Mike with tense eyes.

"Of course I'll come with you. I'll take you there." Mike said putting his hands into his pockets.

I phoned the Doctors and booked an appointment. I had to briefly explain my symptoms. The receptionist made sure I had an appointment for tomorrow.

"I hope it isn't something to do with your genes. Imagine if we have kids and they have some sort of condition." Mike said giving me a worried look.

"Mike, stop scaring me. They will be fine. Even if I had a child with a condition. I would never abandon them. I would love them all equally." I said looking down at my stomach.

Mike put his arm around me. "I'm sure you would. So would I. I will always support you. Can't wait till our little one comes one day." He said pulling me closer. He kissed me on the forehead and gave me a weak smile.

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Promise me Maya. You will not go to anyone but me, Dina or Daddy." I said to Maya very seriously.

Maya just glared at me with her big eyes. I don't think she understood what I was trying to say.

"Promise me." I said pointing.

"Promise." She tried to say.

I smiled. "I need to keep you safe baby. Or else the nasty lady will take you away and you won't see Mammy ever again." I muttered. I pulled her closer and hugged her.

Suddenly the door went. I walked over to the door and put my ear against the door. "Who is it?" I said.

"It's me Dan."

"Prove it."

"Well I could use the code that we made up but I've forgotten it." Dan said.

I opened the door to see Dan.

"Thanks for coming." I said.

"I want to see my daughter. Make sure she is safe." Dan grinned looking at Maya.

"Did I tell you about my nightmare?" I said crouching down on to the floor.

"I don't think you did no." Dan said shaking his head.

"I had a nightmare that Alice killed Maya in front of me in the kitchen. It felt so real. As if it had actually happened." I said seriously waving my arms about.

Dan looked up at me. He had a sense of guilt painted across his face.

"Why do you look so guilty? It's not like you put the nightmare in my head." I said crossing my arms.

"Well obviously I didn't. That would be crazy." He said avoiding eye contact with me.

"Are you okay?" I said raising my eyebrow.

He looked at me for one second before he put his head down again. "Yeah I am." He wiped his sweat and stood up. "I know, why don't we take Maya out of town for a couple of hours. We could go to the beach or the cinema."

I thought about it. "It might be a good idea to take her out of town for a bit actually. Yeah we could go somewhere." I said putting my hands on my hips.

He picked Maya up and threw her in the air and caught her. She started laughing and giggling. He threw her again and she started clapping her hands. My heart felt warm when I saw Maya and Dan bonding. My eyes watered and I looked away.

I picked up a frame from the table and looked at it. I stoked the picture of Maya's baby photo and smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo