S6- Episode 91- [Remember My Permission]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great, now we don't have have any evidence." I said shaking my head.

"Well, there's nothing we can do about it, we should have took a picture of it. We are so stupid." Jessie said also shaking her head.

"Yes, I can't believe we didn't take a picture of it." I said.

"That means, she is still roaming about. I can't keep Maya here. I'm going to take her to Dan's." Jessie said as she got Maya ready.

Suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up and put it to my ear.

"Hello." Elle replied.

I gulped. "Hi, Dina is that you?" I heard a high voice.

"Yeah. Are you okay Elle?" I said nervously.

"Yeah. I just wanted to know if you have given in the diary in yet." She said.

"Erm. We couldn't. It got destroyed last night."

"WHAT? The diary got destroyed? What ever could have happened?" Elle said in shock.

"Someone set it on fire. Well I think someone did. But no one was here and there was no way it could have caught on fire by itself." I said thinking.

"It got burnt? That was the only evidence we had to get Bianca justice and now it's gone."

"Yeah, I know but there is nothing we can really do. We have lost it. We will just have to think of a different way." I said.

"Well can't you investigate this case?" Elle said.

"No. I can't do that. It would be biased. I know Bianca too much to handle this case. I'm sorry." I muttered.

"It's fine. Bye." Elle said. I put the phone down.

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took Maya to Dan's apartment. I knocked on the door rapidly and waited for him to answer. Suddenly, Dan opened up the door and furrowed his eyebrow when he saw me holding Maya.

"Hey, what's going on?" he said with his hand leaning against the door.

"I just wanted to drop Maya off. I really need you to look after her for a while. It's not safe at home, please. She is your daughter too." I said leaning Maya towards Dan's direction.

"Well, seen as though she is a little bit older and sensible now. She can just peacefully play in the corner while I play my video games." Dan said.

"Exactly, she is really well behaved." I said. I put Maya down and she waddled into the living room. "I'll see you later?" I said.

"Of course." He said as he closed the door. I hope she is safe in the hands of Dan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan's P.O.V

------------------

"So Maya papaya, what do you want to play?" I said stroking my chin. I took out a box of big Lego bricks and scattered them out on to the floor.

Maya started clapping her hands. Her little soft lips curved at the sides and she smiled. She grabbed the big blocks with her tiny palms.

"That should keep you occupied for a while now." I kept her in front of me and continued to play my video games.

"It will be a shame to see you go Maya."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessie's P.O.V

-----------------------------------

I grabbed a cup of coffee and a magazine and walked over to the sofa. "Finally, no kids, no distractions, just peace." I was about to sit down on the sofa until someone knocked on the door. "Seriously." I said as I rolled my eyes.

I walked over to the door and opened it. I nearly puked in my mouth when I saw who it was. "Uggh." It was Alice.

"Nice to see you too." She said.

"Can you get lost? I'm trying to relax here." I said.

"Well, I must not be doing my job properly if you have time to relax. Where is the little scoundrel?" She said as she walked in.

"Maya is not a scoundrel. She is not... in this room. She is in the bedroom." I lied.

"Oh." Alice said flicking her hair. "Well I might as well get straight to the point. I just came here to tell you that you still owe me. If it wasn't for me, Damien would still be after your child." She said folding her arms.

"Wait? Are you saying that I owe you? You must be crazy, wait you are." I said.

"If you don't remember, you have given me permission to take this matter in my own hands. So you will be taking full responsibility for whatever happens past this point. Okay? You said that I was allowed."

"Allowed to do what?" I said.

"I want Maya's custody. You took my child so you owe me a child. You have one. I want that one." She said sternly.

"I am not going to give Maya to you."

"Why not? You don't want to lose someone you love? Someone you care about? Well you know what? You have a choice, I didn't have a choice. So if you think this is hard, how do you think I dealt with it?" Alice said.

"You feed off other people's downfall. You just need to take other people's lives to pay for everything that happened to you. That might happen in your little ghost world but that doesn't happen here. You will pay for all the lives you take in prison." I said facing her.

"Who's going to take me to prison? You? You and your little burnt diary? You are just not smart enough for me. You are so stupid and your friends are meant to be detectives, if I were you, I would have caught me by now." She laughed to herself.

"You know we will catch you in the end right?" I said.

"Yeah? A happy ever after? Yeah that only happens in movies and books but here, I win. Evil always wins in the real world and that's the side I'm going to take." She said. She smirked as she walked out of the door. I rolled my eyes and gulped. I walked and closed the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks you guys for reading. Make sure you comment and vote xoxo