S1- Episode 7~ [Sister's A Killer]

Author's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room went red. The room suddenly became eerie. Jessie stood up and cracked her neck to the side and smirked. She laughed a little bit.

She travelled to the kitchen and opened up the draw. She pulled out a sharp knife. She trolled her finger across the blade.

She grinned. Her head did a circular clockwise motion round. "Oh Angela."

The possessed soul dragged her feet across the floor. She knocked on the door. "Angela." She said in Jessie's voice. "Where are you Angela?"

Angela opened up the door. "Yes Jessie? Is everything okay?"

"Not for you." She starts laughing.

"What are you talkin-"

She pushes Angela back and she trips, falling at the side of the bed.

"AAAGGGGHH!" She screams striking a knife through her repeatedly. Angela screams. Blood pours out of her mouth as her strikes get higher. She creates multiple stab wounds on Angela's body. Angela screams and tries to fight back reaching for her shoulders.

"PLEASE STOP. HELP ME!"

The possessed soul carries on stabbing her until she is no longer breathing. "Plee.....hel."

"I'm sorry bitch. You should have been a better mum." She turns around. Laughing to herself.

———————————————
Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open up the Richard Blakey file. There were graphic shots.

"Oh my life." I said staring at them. I flicker past them.

"Hey." I lifted my head up and saw Mike gleaming.

"Yes?" I said with a smile on my face.

"I needed to ask you something." He looked quite nervous, his hands started to shake.

"Erm okay. Go ahead." I said.

He crouches down kneeling on one knee. My eyes widen. What the hell?
I look around and people start to glance. Other workers stop talking.

"I really like you Dina. I have been putting this off for a while now. I just wanted to ask if you would like to be my girlfriend?"

I was shocked. Silence broke the happy atmosphere in the room. My face fell.

"I... I don't know what to say." His face falls. He stands up immediately.

"The answers no, that's fine. It's fine. I knew it. I'm just going to go now." He turns around and walks in the opposite direction to his desk.

"Mike, let's not make this awkward." I say a bit louder so he can hear me.

"It's okay. Everything is fine." He said cupping his mouth with his palm.

How awkward. I turn back to my desk thinking about what just happened.

"Young woman appears to have multiple stab wounds. She was found dead in her own home. Police states-"

"What is this?" I glare at the mini TV on the wall in the office. I stand up. Mike walks over to my desk to see the TV properly. The other detectives walk over to listen.

"The house doesn't show any signs of force entry and another victim appears to be bleeding but no wounds are found."

My mouth fell. I was mortified. "Why does that look like Jessie's house?" I say to Mike slowly.