S1- Episode 9~ [Bestfriend With The Ex]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was shook. I can't believe that it was her. Most hallucinations happen when the individual is alone. I don't think it was a hallucination. I think that was really Alice.

I grab my keys out to my apartment. I tried not to think about the fact that I just saw a dead person and tried to think about more positive stuff like Me and Mike. I open the door to receive a shock.

Dan was laying on the couch with Jessie.

"Excuse me?"

Dan got up immediately. "Do you want me to lose my job or something?" I say to Dan.

"Nah, I just wanted to check up on Jessie. She told me you two were staying together now. She must be devastated about Angela." Dan said.

"Hmm, yeah well I think you should go now." I say glaring at him.

"Don't worry, it's fine Dina, Dan is going to help me prepare for the funeral." I switch my eyes to Jessie and then back to Dan.

"Oh really?" I said placing my bag on the sofa.

"Yeah. I'll arrange everything. I know how much this means to Jessie so I will try my best." Dan said smiling.

I stopped for a moment and thought about it.

"Dan, if you want to help out, you can. It's nice of you to offer actually." I said. "Jessie needs all the support she needs. Even though she puts up a good front, we all know she is very hurt inside."

Dan turns to look at Jessie who has her head down. "Jessie." He went and sat on the couch.
He turns his head to me.

"Dina, could we have a minute?" I opened my eyes. "Privacy in my own place, erm yeah sure. I'll just go to my room."

I walked upstairs to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie's P.O.V

—————————

Dan sits on the couch near where I lay.

"Jessie. I wanted to ask this for a long time. But now that Mike is out of the picture. I wanted to ask if we could be together. I really want to be there for you."

I lift my head up immediately. I sit up with my back against the sofa.
"Dan, seriously, you don't want to be my boyfriend. I'm dangerous. It's unsafe. I don't want to put you in danger."

He lifts his hand and brushes my hair behind my ears. "You are vulnerable. You won't put me in danger at all." Dan says.
He doesn't understand. What can I say to him? I can't tell him the truth. I can't say that I got possessed and I may or may not have killed my sister.

"Dan. I don't think it's safe." He leans in and kisses me. I pull away and look to the side.
"Please. I want to be there for you."

I look into his eyes. "Fine."

Dan hugs me and plants a kiss on my cheek.
I gulp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dina's P.O.V
_______________

"So are you going to tell him?"

"NO!" Jessie stands up.

"Come on, he's a dude. He will think she's crazy." Mike says with his arms crossed.

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe you are going out with him. Do you even know how bad of a player he is?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Actually." Jessie says standing up. "He's hasn't went out with anyone for a long time. He's been hung up on me for over a year."