S6- Episode 96~ [Where's Maya?]

Veronica's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could. I went through all the doors and I couldn't see Maya anywhere.

"Where the hell is she?" I started to panic. My heart rate accelerated.

"This is all my fault. I shouldn't have taken my eyes off her." I didn't know how I could get myself to tell Jessie that I had lost Maya. She would kill me. I didn't even want to think about it.

I walked up and down the hallway panicking.

Suddenly Dan arrived. I froze and stared at him. I gulped as he noticed that something was up. He was meant to be with me the whole time. I don't know where he had been.

"What's happened? Why do you look like you have just seen a ghost?" Dan said with his hands out. "Wait, I shouldn't say that." He chuckled to himself.

I ran to him and waffled. "Dan, I'm in so much trouble. Maya is gone. She's missing. I don't know where she is. I swear I didn't see her leave. I only went out for 2 minutes just to check who was at the door. You have got to help me." I said grabbing on to his jacket. Dan didn't look to surprised or mad.

"Woah woah woah." He said shrugging me off.

"It's fine. I'll cover for you. You need to think of something though. She will obviously know." He said as he put his hands into his pockets.

"Wait. Are you not even worried? I've lost your daughter. How are you not freaking out right now?" I said confused.

"Don't worry. She will turn up soon." He said calmly.

I was really confused right now.

"Just tell her that she's at mine. I'll catch you later." Dan walked out of the apartment.

I fiddled with my fingers. I didn't know what I should do. I shouldn't even be here in the apartment without her as well. I grabbed my coat and walked to the door. I pulled it open and saw Jessie, Dina and Mike. My heart fell to the floor.

"Oh hey Veronica. How are you?" Dina smiled.

I gulped. I shook a little. I couldn't lie but I had to.

"Yeah I'm good." I lied.

Jessie smiled. "Is Maya inside?" She said pointing to the door.

"Erm. Dan has taken her. She's gone. I was just about to leave." I said with a monotone.

Jessie's face fell. "Ronnie, are you okay? You seem tense." Jessie rubbed my arm.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just feel dizzy that's all. I'm going to go." I walked past them and ran.

—————————————

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well that was weird." Mike said.

"Yeah it was."

We all walked into the apartment.

"Aww. Look at this picture Maya coloured." Jessie said as she picked up the colouring page.

"Oh shit, I forgot my..." Dan caught our attention as he abruptly came in.

He froze as he saw us all.

"You guys are back." He said as he wasn't expecting to see us. He looked behind and then back at us.

"Yeah, we have came back." Jessie said shrugging her shoulders.

"Where's Maya?"

Dan was silent. "With Veronica?"

I made eye contact with Jessie. "Veronica said that she was with you?"

Dan thought. "Oh yeah. She did didn't she? Yeah she was with me. But I just crossed her and Maya was so eager to go back with her so she went back to her place. I thought you all would be a while that's why." He said.

"Oh. That's fine then." Jessie said unsurely.

Dan walked out.

I turned to Jessie and tapped her on the shoulder. "Jess, I'm going to go to Veronica's. Make sure Maya is okay." I said.

"Thank you Dina. Bring her home please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A soon while later. I arrived at Veronica's place.
I got out of the car and walked to Veronica's.
I knocked on the door and waited for Veronica to open it.

Veronica opened the door. She didn't look to pleased to see me.

"Hey Veronica. I was wondering if I could see Maya?"

Veronica gulped. "She is with Dan. I already told you."

I shook my head. "No she's not, so that means she must be with you."

Veronica looked at me very blankly.

"Can I come in?" I said.

She was lost for words. "Erm. I don't know. Erm erm." Her breathing was accelerating.

"She's not in there is she?"

My face fell. Veronica looked guilty. She wasn't expecting me to catch on so soon.

"What have you done with her? Have you kidnapped her or something? Where is she?"

"No. I didn't take her.... I lost her." Veronica said rubbing her arm.

"You what?" My heart fell. "You do know Jessie is going to kill someone when she finds out?"

Veronica shakes. "Yeah. I know, that's why I haven't told her yet." She said.

"I don't what you can do. You have to find her because Jessie is going to come and get her. What are you going to say to her?"

"I don't know. Dina, you have to help me." Veronica said grabbing my arms.

"How can I look for her? She could be anywhere. Oh my God. What if Alice took her somewhere? What if she kills her? Oh my God."

Veronica started crying. "This is my fault. This is all my fault. I feel terrible." She cupped her face and tears streamed down her face.

"It's okay. Relax." I said. "I'm going to have to go back and tell her."

"No no. Please don't." She said grabbing my arm.

"I have to Veronica, you can't hide it from her forever, in fact, we can't hide it from her for a few hours." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Fine. It's better that you tell her and not me." Veronica said weakly.

"Okay. I will. I can't believe you Veronica." I shook my head and walked down the porch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo