S1- Episode 17~ [D stands for Rapist]

Warning- some themes may be disturbing.

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~
It was the day of the fashion show. All the girls are crowding around the catwalk. The leader stood on the catwalk.

"Finally girls, the moment we have all been waiting for. The fashion show! I want you all to go behind the stage and get dressed ready. Guests will be coming in now."

All the girls rushed behind the curtains to put their dresses on. I walked with Elle to find our dresses.

I grabbed mine off the rail. The dress was beautiful. I was excited to fit into it.

All of a sudden, Elle tugged my arm.

"I don't really like this dress. Maybe you should wear your spare one." Elle said looking all worried.

"Elle, are you joking? Have you seen this dress? It's beautiful." I said.

"Yeah but I like the other one." Elle said.

"The one that Mike brought for me?"
"Yes."

"Elle, that's only for emergencies. You know how much shit I will be in if I don't wear this dress." I say insisting on the dress.

I go behind the curtain and put the dress on.

I come out and Elle doesn't look too happy.
"Can I have a hug?" Elle says awkwardly.

"Erm yeah sure."

I walk closer to her and give her a hug.
She puts her hand on my back and vigorously moves her hand. My back becomes bare. I let go and the dress falls apart. I gasp. "Oh my god."

I feel my back and run back into the changing room feeling embarrassed.

*
Author's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello everyone. Welcome to this fashion show. The moment you have all been waiting for."

"I bet you are looking forward to this." Sierra says to Bianca.

"Oh don't worry, this night is going to be my highlight."
Bianca smirked.

All the girls walked down the catwalk and had their own time in the spotlight as each one walked down and shown off their branded dresses. The leader give her introduction to all the different dresses.
The leader give her introduction for Dina. She described a one arm silk dress.

"Here she comes." Bianca smiled.

The spotlight shined on Dina stood in her dress. She was not wearing a one armed silk dress.

Bianca's face fell.

Dina was stood in a different dress that was gold and shimmered in the light.

Dina walked down and everyone's eyes were on her.

"What the fuck is she wearing?" Bianca said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Erm. Not the dress you cut."

"Shut up."

"What are you wearing?" The leader hissed as Dina returns.