S6- Episode 82~ [I Don't Want Custody]

A year later.....

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maya, what are you drawing?" I said to Maya as I leaned on the kitchen counter with my forearms.

"Mammy." Maya smiled.

"Oh wow. That's really pretty." I said.

"I want cake." Maya said looking up.

"I know, why don't we make fairy cakes together?" I grinned with eager eyes.

Maya started clapping her hands.

Jessie walked out from the bedroom and into the living room with her purse.

"Hey are you going anywhere?" I said noticing that she looked like she was about to leave. She turned around and looked at me.

"No. Erm, I was just going for a walk." She said nervously.

"Without Maya? You take her everywhere." I said laughing awkwardly.

"I know but you both are about to bake cakes and it's nice to spend some time by myself for a bit."

There was a few moments of silence between us.

"Oh okay. Well be back soon." I said.
Jessie nodded her head and left.

I turned to Maya and started getting the ingredients out of the cupboards. We started making the cakes.
Maya got excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How's it going." I stood up against the wall with my arms crossed holding a lollipop in my hand.

One of my male friends Kamal looked up. "Nah, not done yet."

I rolled my eyes and pushed away from the wall with my foot. "Well I need it to be done as quick as possible, do you know how long I have been waiting to get my hands on those idiots?"

Kamal looked up and stared back at the wood work he was continuing.

"This door must lock from the outside and the person inside must not have any way of getting out. Understand?"

"Yes Alexa."

"And while you are it, can you make sure these windows are removed in all of the rooms?" I said pointing at all the windows in the walls. I sucked my lollipop and walked home.

I went back to my house and grabbed the dollhouse. I pushed out all the windows in all the rooms. I smirked to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now that the cakes are in the oven. We are going to make the icing and look, I have some cute stickers that we can actually eat. Sweet stickers." I said getting excited as I showed Maya the edible stickers.

"No." Maya smiled lifting her head.

"I'm not joking. These are special stickers that we can eat." I said.
Maya started clapping her hands. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

I checked my phone to see how many minutes were left on the cakes and went to go open the door.
"Don't touch anything, I'll just be a minute Maya."  I unlocked it and pulled it open to see Damien.

I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips.

"You have already lost. Damien, why are you here again?" I said.

"Yeah I know. I know. I just wanted to come and say that I'm not going to try for Maya's custody again." Damien said stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"Well why would you? You lost the first case anyway. What made you think you were going to get her anyway?" I rolled my eyes with my hand on the door.

"Just have her. I don't want some pathetic child anyway." Damien walked out. I closed the door behind him.

I turned around and grabbed the oven gloves. I thought about Damien for a split second. We all had to go to court because Damien wanted Maya's custody. He didn't obtain it so maybe he thinks that he hasn't got a chance any more.

"Right, let's get these cupcakes out shall we?" I opened the oven and grabbed the cupcakes out. I told Maya to step away from the oven.

I put them on the counter, the aroma filled my nostrils.

"Be careful, they are hot. We will let them cool down and then we will put the icing on okay." Maya nodded her head and ran to her toys. I took out the cupcakes and put them on a cooling rack.

After a while, Jessie returned. "Hello."

"Hello."

"Ooh, it smells lovely in here." Jessie said taking her coat off.

"I know, the cakes have come out of the oven." I said pointing in the direction of the kitchen.

"Did I miss much?" Jessie said.

"Well apart from some mother- daughter time with Maya, you didn't miss much expect from Damien coming over."

Jessie froze in her steps. "What? Why was he here?"

"He just came to say that he was finally letting go of Maya." I said.

Jessie hesitated. "Oh. Well that's good news. At least it has come to his senses that he will never be able to get his hands on my daughter." She said. Jessie walked over to Maya.

"Have you iced the cakes?" Maya looked up. "No Mammy."

Jessie smiled. "Then why don't I help you ice the cakes?" Jessie said putting her hand out. Maya started clapping and walked with Jessie to the kitchen. Jessie came back and kneeled down to me whilst I sat on the sofa. I looked up from my phone and stared at her in shock.

"Can I just say something?" Jessie said.

"Yeah sure?" I said.

"I just wanted to thank you for letting me live here. I feel like I have been here forever. I don't know what I would have done without you." Jessie said grabbing my hands.

"What's with all this love?" I said bursting into a smile.

"I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you." Jessie smiled.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, everything's fine. I'm going to go and ice the cakes now." She said as she stood up. She walked back to the kitchen. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly at Jessie's abnormal behaviour. Jessie and Maya carried on icing the cakes. They looked amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo