S6- Episode 94~ [Under My Control]

Mike's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a bit off that my own girlfriend won't let me live with her anymore but I'm glad she is happy living with Jessie.

I sat at home and switched the TV on until I heard a knock at the door.

I looked up and eyed the door.

I walked over to the door and pulled it open.

Alice was stood there with mascara running down her face. She wiped her face and started speaking.

"Hey." She said.

"What are you doing at my place?" I mumbled.

"Can I come in?" She said with no expression change.

"Whatever." I opened the door for her and she walked in. If I was Dina or Jessie, I don't think I would have let her in.

I closed the door once she walked in. She turned around and faced me.

"I know you want me out of here as soon as possible. But I just wanted to get real for a minute."

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean? Alice. I don't have time for your shit today. I'm meeting Dina later." I said putting my hands into  my pockets.

"Mike. I have always loved you.... I still have feelings for you. I know it sounds crazy but I have never stopped loving you. After we lost our child, I have never hated you truly Mike."

I couldn't believe she was saying this.

"Alice, can I just make this clear. I'm in a very happy relationship with Dina right now. I am not available right now. Even if I was, I don't think I could get myself to go out with you."

"I think you should leave Dina. Imagine Mike. She can't even have children and me and you could have children. We could be so happy together. Dina was involved in my death. Why would you want to associate with her? Okay I'll make a deal. If you leave Dina and be with me. I'll drop everything. I will leave Dina and Jessie alone and I will move on. I promise and if I broke my promise, you could just leave me." Alice sounded so serious and convincing. I nearly let myself believe what she was saying.

It did sound tempting. Jessie and Dina would never have to worry about Alice anymore. It could all just end now.

"Think Mike. Everything could be perfect." Alice said grabbing my hands.

I moved away and stormed out of my apartment. I ran to Dina's apartment. I knocked rapidly on the door.

Dina opened the door and smiled when she saw me.

"Mike? I thought you were coming later?"

I walked in without saying anything. "Dina, look we need to talk."

"What? What do you mean? Is everything okay?" She said nervously.

"I want to break up with you." I said guilty.

"What?" Dina's eyes watered immediately. She couldn't believe what I was saying. She stopped for a moment and processed what I just said. Her body stiffened.

"Mike. What are you saying? Are you joking with me because I don't really feel like a-"

"I'm not joking Dina. I'd rather be with Alice. I realised I still have feelings for her." It was so hard for me to shoot out the words I was saying.

"Mike." Dina scoffed. She thought I was joking. "Come on. Don't scare me like that. I know you wouldn't leave me for Alice." Dina chuckled in fear.

"Dina. Bye."

"What? Mike are you serious? I can't believe your doing this? After everything? You are just going to dump me for that girl who has made our life miserable." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek. She tried to stop me and pulled my arm. I shrugged her off.

I zoned out and started thinking about what I had just done. She grabbed my hands.

"Mike."

"Mike?"

I closed my eyes and gulped.

"Mike? Are you even listening to me?"

I suddenly opened my eyes and Alice had grabbed hold of my hands.

I shuddered and moved my hands straight away.

"So? Have you thought about it? Come on Mike, I know you want what's best for Dina and Jessie and I want what's best for you so it's a win win."

"No."

Alice furrowed her thick brows.

"No?"

"I couldn't hurt Dina. It's hurts more when someone who loves you, stabs you in the back than when someone who you would expect it from. I couldn't never hurt Dina like that. So do what you want to do but I will never love you. Yeah I had some fun with you but that's it."

Alice scoffed. "You have made the wrong choice Mike. I hope you know that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dina. Don't think about it." Jessie shook her head. She knew I was thinking about not being able to have children.

"I know, it's just. I see you and Maya and I can't help but feel sad. It's a horrible feeling knowing that you can't conceive." I said twiddling my thumbs.

"Hey. Don't worry, you will have your own child. I know, why don't we go to the orphanage tomorrow? You might feel better." She said.

"You know what. I might feel better, you never know. I could find a child there." I laughed.

Jessie smiled.

"Dan." I spoke. Dan looked up from his phone.

"Would you be able to go call Mike? I want to ask if he would come with me to the orphanage tomorrow?"

He got up and nodded his head. He walked out of the apartment.

Mike's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think you should go now." I said to Alice.

"You are going to regret this, then you are going to feel bad when I make their life miserable." Alice said shaking her head. "No one will be to blame other than you."

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

I hastily ran behind Alice and covered her mouth. She jumped and tried to rip my hand off her mouth.

"Who is it?" I said.

"It's me Dan. Dina wants you." He said. "Can I come in? Why is the door locked?"

He tried to open the door. Alice was silent.

"I'm busy. I'll be there in a minute." I said. He is going to be so suspicious. I always leave the lock off.

"Fine. Don't know what you are up to like." I could hear his footsteps walk away. I took my hand away from Alice's mouth.

"Why did you do that for? I know how to be quiet you know." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan walked back in to the apartment.
"I think he's got a girl in his apartment. He wouldn't let me in. What else must he be doing?" Dan said rushed.

"Dan. He could have been having a shower." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I heard no water but I did hear some muffles as if he wasn't alone." Dan said. "Think of it how you want, I just think it's fishy."

I suddenly felt suspicious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo