S6- Episode 98~ [Accusations]

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on the little witch's door and stepped back.

Alice opened the door and peered her head through. She rolled her eyes as if she was revolted by the person stood there.

"Uggh what do you want?" She said not looking very happy to see me.

"Listen, I'm not going to beg. So I would really appreciate if you just hand my daughter back." I said calmly.

"Excuse me?" She said opening the door more.  "What the fuck are going on about?"

"Maya. Give me Maya back. I know you took her." I said blinking back the tears in my eyes.

Alice started laughing. "What? Maya? Someone took Maya?" She was acting as if she didn't know anything.

"I know you know." I said. "Just stop acting like you don't."

Alice folded her arms. "Sorry Jessie. I can't believe I'm saying this but I didn't take her. I've been home all day."

"Yeah. Yeah right. So you have nothing to do with Maya going missing?" I said folding my arms.

"I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that I'm not the who took her. Trust me, you would know if she was here." Alice smiled.

I pulled out the letter from my back pocket. "And what about this note?" Alice skimmed the note and read it.

"Yes. I do owe you. After seeing Maya. I realised how much torture you saved me and I wanted to do the same for you. I want to save you from this torture."

"You are so confusing. You know that right? And looking after Maya is not torture. It's lovely. It gives me a reason to live. I know you know where she is, so please just give her back. If not for my sake, for you own unborn baby's sake."

"How dare you? So you believe me. That I was pregnant. Well you know what, it is a little too late. I don't know where she is. But I can give you a tip." She said putting her hand on her hip.

"And what's that?"

"I have more than one sister." She smirked. "Not all of us are alive." She stepped back and closed the door in my face.

I thought hard about what she just said. Oh my God. I knew who took her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the door to the apartment slowly and calmly. I walked inside and sat down on the sofa. I picked up my iPad and looked at videos of Maya.

"What do you want to make princess?"

"Da.. Da..." She said pointing and panting at the cake box. "I wike it."

"Ah you love it don't you. Chocolate cake for my princess. Let's make it."

A tear stained my face, I couldn't resist but blink causing more tears to stroll down my cheek. I watched other videos of Maya. My precious baby girl. I stroked the screen as if she was really there behind the screen.

"I love you Maya. I always will."

Dina came over and looked over my shoulder. "I'm sorry Jessie."

I raised my head and looked at her. I looked back down at the iPad and watched Maya.

"It's fine. Maybe Maya wasn't meant to be."

"Hey. Hey don't say that. You have to have hope." Dina said putting her arm around me.

"You are a great friend." I smiled. "I think I know where she is."

Dina's eyes widened. "What? Where is she?"

"She's with Ariana. Alice said that she has other sisters. I didn't even think about Allie and Ariana. I have been too focused pinning everything that has happened to me on Alice that I forgot about Allie and Ariana." I sunk into my seat.

"What are we going to do?" Dina said shrugging her shoulders.

"What can we do? She's a ghost. Ariana is dead Dina. How can we save her? Ariana could be anywhere." I said depressed.

"Do you want some tea?" Dina said with a warm smile.

"Yes please."

"I might call the police and say that she's missing. It hasn't exactly been a day yet but I think I still should. At least we have other pairs of eyes looking for her." I said whilst Dina walked to the kitchen to make me tea.

I put the iPad down and picked up the remote. I switched the TV on and flickered to the news.

"And the woman named Veronica has still not be found. She has been reported missing since..."

"What! Dina come here!"

Dina ran over from the kitchen. She stared at the TV.

"Veronica is missing?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You don't think she ran away with Maya and she actually has her do you?" My heart sank.

"No. I don't think she does Jessie. I think she's been kidnapped. But I don't know why."

We both stared at the TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry, the picture won't load.
Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo