S4- Episode 53~ [Fall Outs]

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

"So it was pretty bad?" Dina said looking at me.

I lowered my eyes. "Yeah. He doesn't want to talk to me for some time." I said thinking about Dan and our massive fall out.

"I'm sure he will calm down soon." Dina said soothing me.

"He just doesn't understand. How could I have kept a baby? Is he stupid?"

Dina looked at me. "Boys think differently. He will make up with you soon. He just needs time to think."

I picked at my clothes nervously. "I have never thought of Dan being the guy that I have kids with. He doesn't really seem like a father figure type of person."

"You never know, he might not be what he seems."

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"I'll go see who it is." I said. I strolled over to the door and pulled it open. I saw Elle. A girl from Dina's dance academy. She looked timid and quiet stood at the door step. She brushed her fresh curls out of her eyes.

"Erm. Do you want to come in?" I said.

"Yes please. Is Dina here?" She said.

"Yeah. She's bed bound. She's just in her bedroom." I said directing her to Dina's room.

Elle walked in, to the side of Dina's bed.

"Hello Elle? Is everything okay?" Dina said sitting up.

"Yes. Bianca told us how you were. I hope you get better soon. It's such a fright to see you like this." Elle said acting differently.

"I'll be okay. Seriously. Did you come here for a reason?" Dina said.

"Yes actually. Due to the circumstances that you ought to no longer walk for the time being. The leader has taken the decision that you should resign."

Ought? Did she really say ought?

"What? Resign? I'll probably be able to walk again in 2 days!" Dina said looking distressed.

"There is that, it would be a shame to put pressure on you after your emotional state has already went through a lot. It would be rather silly for us to consider you staying on at the dance academy so I have brought the resignation papers." Elle said taking the papers out of her bag. My eyebrows were raised.

"I can't believe this. Fine. I don't think I even care anymore." Dina said. She grabbed the papers and signed.

"You can go now. All your posh talk is giving me a headache." Dina said quite coldly as she massaged her forehead.

Elle hurried off. "Well that was weird. She was talking as if she was the Prime Minister's daughter or something."

Dina started laughing at me. "I'm pretty sure she doesn't talk like that."

We both laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

Camila, aka my grandma has been working on something for 3 weeks. It's kind of getting boring.

"Oi. Bookworm, switch on the computers." Mia looked up from her book and glared at me.

"What did you just call me? I'm not a bookworm, I think it's better that I read books than go haunt people and stash dolls in their rooms like you." She stood up and switched the computers on.

"Watch your mouth." I said as I stared at the computers. A camera was set up in each of the rooms in Dina's, Jessie's and Mike's apartments. Dina and Jessie were in Dina's room together.

"Uggh, how boring. Do they literally just sit and talk on her bed all day?" I rolled my eyes.

"Not much more than you do." Mia muttered. I chose to ignore that comment.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Camila was talking to herself again.

"Yes Gran, what do you have?" I said still looking at the screens.

"What if I told you, that you could be a human again and walk on your own two feet?"

I stopped looking at the screens and turned my head immediately.

"What the F did you just say? I mean, what did you just say?" I said sitting up.

Camila started walking down the two steps and faced me. Even Mia had stopped reading and she began to be intrigued.

"I meant what I said. Alice, I have been working on a resurrection ritual for 3 weeks." She said looking impressed with herself. I was shocked.

My mouth fell open. "Are you telling me, you could bring me back to life?"

Camila grinned. She laughed to herself and gave an evil smile that I adored. "Yes dear, no more of the ghost life you hated. You could have your life back."

I stopped getting excited. "That's the thing. I wouldn't have my life back. Alice is dead. My body was 'buried' wasn't it? I can't just come back."

"I have it all figured out darling. You can have a new life. A new identity. You don't worry about a thing."

Mia started giggling. "I can finally get out of this place. I'm going with Alice once she's back."

"Excuse me, do you think I would be able to tolerate you?" I said looking over my shoulder. I walked over to my Grandma.

"All we need is my body right?" I said.

Camila smirked. "I have already got it prepared. Don't you worry and do you know who's house has just gone on sale?"

My eyes lit up. "Aah. Karen's....."

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan was putting himself some juice in. I looked over at him and took a deep breath. He wouldn't even look my way. I walked over and opened the fridge. I took a carton of juice out and poured it into a glass. I made eye contact with him and he met my eyes.

"Hey." I said weakly. He looked at me for a couple of seconds and then shifted his look away. He ignored me, grabbed his juice and marched off to the living room.

It made me feel sick that we had fallen out so badly that he wouldn't even respond to me. I was afraid to lose him. I had to remember that he was just having a breather from me because he's upset with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo