S6- Episode 88- [Bianca's Death]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sat leaning on Mike in the living room whilst Dan was sat in the corner on his phone. I scrolled down my phone on Instagram and saw all these posts about babies. I switched off my phone and sat up. I unintentionally gave a dirty look.

Suddenly, Jessie came through the door with Maya, carrying her in her arms.

"Finally you have came." Dan said looking up, he finally didn't feel like a third wheel anymore.

"You will never guess who I saw today." Jessie said putting Maya down. She ran to Dan. Jessie walked to me.

"Who did you see?" I said looking up.

"Karen."

I choked on my own spit. "What? I forgot she even existed to be honest, I'm not going to lie."

"Well, she told me that she wanted to be resurrected today. She wanted to be just like Alice and Allie. Just so she can be with me."  Jessie said sitting down.

"That's crazy. That shouldn't happen. Imagine, she would be around us all the time. She would never leave us alone." I said.

"Well it's not going to. I think I created another enemy in her. I kind of pissed her off." Jessie said biting her lip.

"Oh great. That's amazing." Dan said sarcastically. "We need another one in the mix."

"I know, I think she is suffering with Camila and Ariana." Jessie said with her hands on her hips.

"Hey. Listen. I need to speak to you. I got the results from the doctors." I said.

"Oh yeah. I was going to ask you. Sorry. What did the doctor say?" Jessie said grabbing my hand.

"Can we talk in private?" I said.

She nodded. "Yeah. We can just go in a different room." She said standing up. I left Mike and stood up. We walked into my bedroom and closed the door.

"Is it bad?" She said worried. I fiddled with my fingers and looked away. "Erm yes."

She crossed her arms and faced me.

"She told me some disturbing news. I'm sorry if I start crying." I said already feeling like my voice was breaking.

"Dina. It's okay. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Jessie said rubbing my arm.

"No. I want to tell you. I think I will feel better if I do." I said taking a deep breath.

"Okay. I'm all ears." Jessie said. I could almost hear her breathing.

"She told me.... I can't give birth or have any children." I said breaking up.

"What? Are you joking me?" Jessie said almost in anger.

"This cannot be possible. Why? You of all people?"

"It's true. I'm infertile." I said more controlled.

"Dina. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry. You do know you can adopt right?" Jessie said.

"It's not the same Jess, it's different to having a child with your blood running through their veins. And pregnancy is important. Those nine months are key to create a bond with your baby." I said.

"Well I didn't get that with Maya and our bond is perfectly fine." Jessie said looking in the direction of the door.

"You are right." I said leaning my head more to the side.

"Come on, let's just leave it for now. Yeah?" Jessie said. "Don't worry about it, it's not your top priority at the moment." I nodded and walked with Jessie back to the living room.

                                      *

It was later on in the night. The skies were dark and Maya was asleep.

"We should play a game now that Maya is asleep." Jessie said coming in to the living room after putting Maya down. She dusted her hands and sat down .

"There is this game where you have to answer questions and if you get it wrong you have to eat the most spiciest food." Mike said.

"Okay. Let's play."

We started playing the game. "Okay. Who was the woman who stood up for all black people on the bus?"Jessie asked.

"Oh I know this one. Okay. I don't. I can't remember her name. Rose? Rosie?" Dan said massaging his forehead.

"Oh man. Her name was Rosa. He needs chilli."
We gave Dan spicy food and he put it in his mouth. He nearly choked. "Omg, it's hot. Pass me some water. I need water." Everyone started laughing at Dan's facial expressions.

"Haha. You look funny." I laughed. Jessie passed him some water. "It was only a jalapeño pepper popper."

"A bloody popping what?"

Suddenly someone banged on the door. We all immediately fell silent. It sounded like someone sobbing. My heart sank and my body suddenly filled with fear.

I stood up and so did Mike. Jessie's eyes were fixated on the door. We all walked to the door and I pulled it open. I was horrified when I saw who was there.

Bianca was stood limping with her back curved hugging her stomach. Bianca was covered in blood. Her hands were covered in blood. Droplets of blood dripping from her forehead. With just enough energy, she reached her hand out to the wall. Streaks of blood trickled down her fingers.

She choked on her own blood. "Hel... help me. She's coming for..." Her knees wobbled and weekend. Suddenly, her bloodied hand slid down the wall creating bloodied handprints down the wall. She collapsed on to the floor and laid in a foetal position.

"CALL THE POLICE!"

"BIANCA!"

Jessie edged forward. "Don't touch her, you might contaminate any evidence she's carrying. I think she's already dead." I said holding her back. Bianca shook shut her eyes. She died lying on the floor in a pool of her own blood.

"We are going to have to clean all this up."

Jessie was horrified. She stepped backwards covering her mouth.

"Who did this to her?" I said. "Bianca." Bianca wasn't moving anymore.

"Yeah. She's dead. She wasn't going to make it. She is severely injured. She's been murdered. The injuries on the cerebral cortex to the injuries to her wrists shows that this wasn't an accident. She's been attacked." I said. The police were on their way.

"I think we all know who did it." I looked at Jessie and then Mike. I nodded my head. "Poor Bianca."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would just like a minute to remember Bianca. I'm sorry that she had to leave in such a manner.

Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo