S2- Episode 27~ [Bye Bitch]

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe, you are not going to stay mad at her are you?" Dan asked as he give me a cup of tea.

"Yes, I am. My heads a mess and this time, it's because of her. She can't let me have ONE friend."

"Jessie. Your so called friend is from a mental hospital. She may or may not be possessed and she might be dead." Dan said.

I shook my head. "Not you too."

Dan sat down on the sofa. It was silent between us.

"You know what, I'm going to go to her house and spend some time with Karen. Dina and Mike have gone to work. I better get going." 

Dan just rolled his eyes at me. I didn't know what to say. I put my cup of tea on the counter and headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got to Karen's door. I knocked on the door and waited for it to open. The door didn't open. I knocked again.

I put my hand on the door knob and twisted it. Surprisingly, the door opened. I froze. I hesitated whether to go in or not. I stepped into the house.

"Karen?" There was no one in the living room or kitchen.

Maybe she is in the toilet.

Suddenly, I heard mumbling from upstairs. I walk up the stairs quietly to the sound. I tiptoe as my feet climbed up the stairs.

I get to a bedroom door that was left ajar. I peer in and see Karen stood on the phone.

My heart freezes as I listen into her conversation.

"I know, that stupid bitch actually believes I'm Karen.... yep Jessie has completely fell for it."

My heart sank. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Really? Jessie and Dina have started arguing? You've just made my day. ....... No, Karen wouldn't have been able to pull this off."

I open the door wider.

"She's so stupid. Yeah I know what to do next, I will make sure that-"

Suddenly she notices me standing beside the door.

"I've got to go bye." She puts the phone down and opens the door fully.

"Jessie. I was just talking to my..."

"Cut the crap, who are you?" I said as her fake colours started to fade.

"I assume you've heard too much. I'm Alice."

She smirked. My whole body filled with fear as I stood opposite the possessed Karen. I felt like I was going to faint. My eyes were glued to the floor.

"What's happened now? You can't look me in the eye anymore? Wow. I'm actually facing Jessie."

"You need to leave her body." I muttered.

"Once I leave, then Karen will be dead once and for all. You will never see her again. Do you really want that Jessie?"

"I can't take you seriously when you sound like Karen."

"Oh sorry.... how about this?" Her voice changed to her original voice but her face stayed as Karen's. Now I was even more freaked out.

"I can't believe you pretended to be her. You're sick." I said teary eyed.

She started laughing. "I'm sick? Says the fucking bitch who took fifty blows to my face."

I pluck up courage, look up and stare into her eyes. "Is this what this is all about? Because I beat you up because you wouldn't leave my boyfriend alone?"

"Really? Really Jessie? You think I would go to this much effort just because you beat me." She started laughing. "I don't care about that fucking dickhead. Sadly, he isn't yours anymore." She smiled. "Nothing happened between us, but you just found it fun hurting someone for your own amusement. So tell me again, who's sick?"

"You have done way worse than just beating someone up. You made me kill my sister."

She scoffed. "Wow Jessie. You are such a hypocrite it's unreal. Enjoying it is just a bonus. You know Jessie, if I'm going to win you. I have to play the game. Just.. like... you."

"I think I've already won. You are the one who's dead." I said.

"Maybe you should decide which ones better, living first or dying first because to me, it looks like you are the one with the short straw."

"Why would you use Karen? What has she ever done to you?" I said staring at Karen's face.

"Karen was just bait. Now I'm done with her. Catch you later. Bitch."

Karen's body collapses on the floor and blood starts to pour everywhere.

"Oh my God." I said as the blood started to spread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for sorting this case." Detective Co said.

"It was no problem, it's kind of heart breaking though." I said pulling all my papers together to make a pile.

Mike walks up to me and taps me on the shoulder.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Jessie's here."

"What?"

"Jessie is here." He said pointing to the automatic doors.

I see Jessie looking rather pale stood in front of the automatic doors.

She runs up to me and hugs me. Everyone in the office glances over.

"Are you okay?" I said.

She breaks the hug. "I'm sorry."

I just glance at her.
"I'm so sorry." She said sulking. "I believe you."

I just stare at her. "Jessie. It's fine. Seriously, it's fine."

She stares at me and looks at the floor. "I got rid of Alice."

"What do you mean?" I look around. "Look we can't talk about this here. We'll talk about it later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 hours later..

"What were you saying?" I said sitting on the sofa.

"Karen Myers case closes as she was found dead in her own home today-"

Jessie switched the TV off.

"It's my fault. She was possessed, I caught Alice."

"You got rid of her? I mean you got her to leave Karen's body? Wow." I said standing up. "I'm impressed."

I walked up to her and give her a hug. "Don't worry about it. She's gone." I said patting her hair.

"I'm glad we sorted things out between us."

Ping.

I let go of Jessie and get my phone out. I look at the bottom message.

 I look at the bottom message

"Oh God." I said.

I showed Jessie the message and she gulped. "Jessie?"

Jessie looked at me.

"Are you sure there is nothing you are not telling me? If there is a reason why Alice is doing this. Please tell me."

Jessie turned away. "You will find out soon."