S6- Episode 75~ [He's Coming]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

"I cannot believe we are living together!" I said grabbing my pillow and jumping on the sofa. Jessie was in her pyjamas. She was wearing a purple nightgown with flowers on it. Maya already her pyjamas on.

"We should watch a movie!" I said. Maya was playing on the floor in her walker.

"We could do! But Maya needs her dinner soon." Maya started clapping her hands. I started smiling in awe.
"She's so cute."

"Well we could watch a movie after she is put to sleep?" I said raising my hands up.

"True." Jessie smiled.

"I can't believe we are actually living together!" I said. "At first, I was nervous but I actually like it. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think you make a better roommate than Mike." I raised my shoulders.

"I know. It's nice having company 24/7 other than Dan." Jessie said grabbing Maya's milk bottles.

"I've got these little pouches I got from the store for really cheap. I got rice pudding, carrot and sweet potato, and blueberry yogurt." Jessie said waving the baby food in the air.

"Oooh. Is she good at eating?" I asked.

"Yeah, she prefers blander food really, she doesn't like eating things with a strong taste." I said opening one of the pouches.

Suddenly I got a text from Bianca. I looked at the message in horror.

 I looked at the message in horror

"Alexa?"

Jessie looked up as soon as I said the name.

"Did you just say Alexa?" Jessie said shaking.

"Yeah. It seems like Bianca has started hanging out with her."

"What!" Jessie said startling Maya. "Sorry Maya." She said moving her walker.

"Yeah. I can't believe she is hanging out with her. She must be up to something."

My heart started to feel heavy. I didn't know why I was feeling this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan walked up to Alice's house. He strolled to the front door and pulled out a piece of paper from his back pocket. He took out the piece of paper and slid it though the letter box. He put his hands in his pocket after he posted the letter and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Someone grab me the tissues." Jessie cried. She stared at the TV screen as the emotional romantic movie was on.

"Oh my god, how can someone so nice turn out so bad?" Dina said blowing her nose into the tissue.

"There's only a little bit left I think." Jessie said pressing select on the TV remote. "Yeah only 5 minutes left."

"No, way. It's going to end like this? Are you joking? I'm fuming." Dina said getting mad.

"Their love stories are exactly like ours. No happy ending."

"I bet the rest is just credits." Jessie said popping a crisp in her mouth.

Suddenly the door went. "I'll get it." Dina said as she stood up and walked to the door. She pulled the door open to see Mike. Mike stuffed his hands into his pockets and shook his head to move his hair to the side. Dina froze up. Her heart swelled up as she faced Mike at her front door. She also received a shock. She wasn't expecting Mike here. There was an awkward silence.

"What do you want?" Dina mumbled.

"I..-"

"Hey Mike." Jessie said coming up from behind Dina.

"I didn't realise Jessie was here, I'll come back later." Mike said as he turned around.

"Jessie will still be here." Dina said before he walked off.

Mike turned back around.

"She lives here now. She will for a long time. So whatever you want to say, you can say it now." Dina said starting to shiver. The cold air was flooding the room.

Mike hesitated and looked at Dina and then at Jessie then at Dina. This seemed to go on for ages until Dina's facial expression changed.

"It's fine. I don't need to say anything. Bye." Mike said feeling embarrassed. He turned around and walked off.

Jessie and Dina stood still at the door.

"Well that was weird." Jessie whispered into Dina's ear.

"You are telling me."

Dina said as she closed the door. Jessie turned her around and faced her. "Listen, I don't want to get in the way of anything. If you need me to lock myself in a room, I will. You just need to tell me okay?"

Dina smiled and put her hand on Jessie's shoulder. "You don't need to go anywhere. If he wants to talk to me then I will talk to him. He will realise sooner or later that I didn't actually do anything wrong."

Jessie pulled Dina's arm. "Come on, let's clean up. We will catch a early night." Jessie and Dina both started walking in the direction away from the door until someone posted a piece of paper underneath the door. Jessie and Dina quickly turned around. You could hear footsteps running and fading away.

"What's that?" Jessie said.

Dina walked up the door to pick up the note. She slid her hands underneath the note and picked it up. She unravelled the piece of paper and read it. Her eyes widened.

"Erm. I don't think this note is for me. I think it's for you." Dina said lowering the note.

Jessie raised her eyebrow. "Me? Why would it be for me? No one knows I live here." Jessie exclaimed.

"Well they must do." Dina said shoving the note at Jessie.
Jessie grabbed them note off Dina and opened it. She read the words and her face fell.

"Daddy is coming to see you soon, Maya."

"I think we will get our answer to our question soon." Dina said. Jessie still had the piece of paper gripped. She was horrified. "I don't want to meet him."

"Oh God." Jessie took a big breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is rusty. Have a lot going on.
Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo