S4- Episode 52~ [Who's The Bad Guy?]

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

"What is wrong Dan?" I said as Dan had suddenly rushed me off home.

"I just need you to see something. I walked in and they were all over." Dan said looking panicked.

"First of all. Dan, calm down. What was all over?" I said as we sprinted up the stairs.

"It's upstairs. Don't freak out." Dan said.

We walked inside the bedroom and I looked inside. I was shocked.

I looked around and I really couldn't see the difference.
"What am I meant to be looking at?" I said. Dan was still outside.

"Look on the floor." He said.

I looked at the floor and I couldn't see anything.

"Erm. There's nothing here."

Dan ran in and looked around. Whatever Dan had seen was gone. All the walls were bare and the floor was clear. Dan couldn't believe his eyes.

"I swear. There were frames of babies on the wall and there was a creepy looking doll on the floor."

I looked really confused.

"Even the note is gone." Dan said looking at the floor.

"What note?" I asked.

"The note said. I thought she told you or something." Dan said. "Alice is trying to tell me something I think."

I suddenly understood what Alice was trying to do. The frames of babies made sense.

"What haven't you told me?" Dan asked.

"Dan. You know everything. I haven't kept anything from you." I said.

"Are you sure? Why was there pictures of babies everywhere?"

"Maybe because of you know what." I said.

He glared at me. "What's you know what?"

It all came back to me. When Dan told me about the baby before, it wasn't him. It was Alice.

"Okay. I'll tell you." I said looking guilty. "Dan, a while back, erm.... How do I say this? I got an abortion."

"What?"

——————————
Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for staying with me." I said to Mike as he came into the bedroom to keep me company as Jessie had to attend Dan.

"You are my girlfriend. You don't have to ask me twice." He grinned.

He walked over and sat next to me. He stroked my cheek and kissed my forehead. "I'm so happy, you are back."

I smiled. "I'm happy I get to see you again. I missed you so much." Suddenly I noticed a bandage on Mike's hand and arm.

"Clearly, not as much as.... you." I stopped speaking and raised his hand up.

"What is this?"

"Oh that. It's nothing." Mike said putting his hand down.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I just got frustrated that you weren't here, so I cut it." Mike muttered. "I know, it sounds unlike me."

"You self harmed?" I asked.

"I'm completely fine Dina. Don't worry about me. You are here now." Mike said.

I held Mike's hand and smiled softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

"How could you not tell me that you had a fucking abortion?!" Dan said angrily.

"Dan. I seriously thought you knew. I really did. I forgot that you were possessed at that time." I said trying to explain myself.

"Shut up Jessie. Just please be quiet. You didn't even tell me you were pregnant!" Dan fumed.

"Yes, okay I agree. I should have told you but did you really think that I would have been able to give birth to a baby whilst my fucking body had become some fucking toy for Alice and everyone to play with?"

"Are you serious right now? You didn't even think to even decide with me or even tell me that you were even thinking about it!"

"I was literally in the mental hospital at that time Dan! I knew I was pregnant then. It was one of the first things I did when I got out! It was probably nearly gone by that time anyway."

"You killed my CHILD!"

"How DID YOU KNOW IT WAS EVEN YOURS?"

"Oh don't fucking go there Jessie!" Dan said shouting at me. "Are you going to tell me that you have been cheating on me as well?"

"No I hadn't." I said. "How could you even think that I would do that?"

"Well you did it to Mike!" Dan said pointing at the door as if Mike was there when he wasn't.

"Yeah but you practically forced me to. Actually, you forced me into a lot of things." I said.

"Wait. Are you trying to tell me the baby was Mike's? Oh wait you didn't EVEN FUCKING SLEEP WITH HIM!" Dan turned his back to me. "Oh wait it could have been Damien's."

"Dan please. I was going through a lot at that time. You know that Dan. I don't get how you can stand there and treat me like shit when you knew what I went through." I said almost about to burst into tears.

"Jessie. You were the one who killed my baby. You aborted my baby without even speaking to me or discussing anything with me-"

"You keep saying 'my'. It was my baby as we-"

"Don't make me feel like the bad guy here. Don't make this about me." Dan said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Really Dan? Because you are kind of making it about you right now." I said. He faced me and his eyes looked sharp.

"Well what can you do now? You can't bring my kid back. I know I wouldn't have wanted one right now, but I wouldn't have killed it."

"Dan. I couldn't have brought a baby into this world at that time. It just wasn't right." I said.

He looked at me and dropped the intense and furious face. He started to look more upset. "I don't think I can speak to you right now."

I felt like my heart had skipped a beat. "Dan, are you breaking up with me?" I muttered.

"No. I just need some space." Dan said looking as if he was getting forced to say the words that were coming out of his mouth.

"You know. We have never fought like this before." I said.

"Well there is a first time for everything." Dan said. He walked closer to me and put his palm on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Jessie." He whispered and walked out of the room.

I closed my eyes and a tear slipped out. I bit my lip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo