S2- Episode 32~ [In Your Face]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~

I grab an apple out of the fridge in the Dancer's kitchen. I am one pound away from fitting into a dress.

Bianca walks in with a mini skirt on and thick red lipstick.

Anger travels down my body just by looking at her face. I turn my back to her and grab a knife to cut my apple. It was completely silent. I had no intention of speaking to her.
Suddenly, shivers ran down my spine as I felt her breath on my neck. She brought her face to the side of me so I could see her from the corner of my eye.

She whispered into my ear. I stand still. "I heard a little somebody entered my house last night. I wonder who it could have been? Don't they know, trespassing is a rule that may have been broken?"

She moves her face away when I turn around still clutching my knife.

"What's your point Bianca?" I said.

"I'm indirectly asking you if you and your fucked up boyfriend entered my house last night." Bianca said.

"Really Bianca?" I walked up to her and looked her in the eye. "Are you sure, you're not the one who fucked him up?"

"What are you talking about?" Bianca said.

"I'm sure they will let my trespassing slide if they found out that why." I said as she took a few steps back.

"Yeah, why did you come last night?" She said folding her arms.

"Why did you do it?" I asked.

"What are you bloody talking about? Look I have no time for this-"

"I said why did you do it?" I took a step forward, I put the knife on the table.

"Do what?"

"Drug Mike."

She freezes. Silence steals the atmosphere in the kitchen.

I walked up close to her.

"If you ever mess with me again and I mean ever, I will make sure everyone knows and you pay for what you did. I'll make sure everyone knows that you drugged my boyfriend, raped him when he was also under the influence of alcohol just to take advantage of him. Think of your little reputation being ruined."

"I'm sure you told Mike. What did he say?" She said.

"If you ever lay hands on my boyfriend again or even utter his name out of your filthy mouth, I'll make sure-"

"Okay, I get it. I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't rape him. I thought he give me consent. I thought that's what we both wanted-"

"Oh come on Bianca."

"Please don't say anything." I've never seen Bianca look so vulnerable.

"Please Dina. I will leave you alone. I promise." Bianca looked petrified.

I let my guard down. "I won't say anything. Just leave me alone okay?" I said and I continued cutting my apple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

I knock on Veronica's door in hope that she would answer. The door opens slowly.

"Yeah?" Veronica didn't look so good.

"Can I come in Veronica? I'm Dan's girlfriend. You met me at the bar once."

Veronica opened the door slightly wider. "I swear, I never told them to do anything to you." Her Australian accent expressed a tense tone.

"It's fine, I know you didn't. Can I come in?"