S1- Episode 18~ [Bury The Truth]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

We stayed at Jessie's house to make sure she was okay. Dan was furious.

"I'm going to fucking kill him." I stopped Dan.

"Dan, violence is not going to make things better. He's going to be under arrest soon for sexual assault."

"How dare he fucking lay hands on my girlfriend?" Dan was angry. His tone of voice scared me.

"She just needs your support. It's traumatising you know? She just needs you to be there for her. She doesn't need you in jail too." I say assuring him.

"Me and Mike and going to make a few trips and find out what really happened. Stay here."
Mike and I travelled back to the club. We walked in when it was quiet. I looked for the first worker I saw and tapped them on the shoulder.

"Hi, are you the manager?" I said to a lady wearing a badge.

She turned around but she didn't smile
"Co manager, what's up?" She said with her arms folded.
She had an eyebrow piercing and black hair.

Her attitude shaped my behaviour. I took out my badge. "I'm a detective, I need the CCTV footage from last night. Between the times 6pm to 11pm."

"I can't give you the tapes, but you can watch it here in a room." She said.

"Yeah that's fine." Mike said.

"Which rooms do you want?"

"Erm. The bar front and all the bedrooms.... and maybe the outside of the toilets." I said.

The co manager turned around and went to fetch the tapes.

"Shall we go in?" I said pointing my arm in the direction of the bar.

Mike nodded. "Sure babe."

We sat down on the sofa and put the tapes in. Different screens came up of the different rooms.

We skipped most of it, until I saw Jessie.

"Stop. Stop." I said. Mike pauses the video. I continue watching the rest of the footage.

"Oh my gosh, that's where he takes her up." I say pointing to the back of the stairs.

"Find the bedroom footage. The more evidence, the better."

We started watching the footage. Jessie's cries were too much for me.
The video was very disturbing. Seeing Jessie scream and struggle was disturbing.

I switched it off. Mike looked at me. "I can't watch it any longer." I said whilst tears form in my eyes.

"It's okay Dina." Mike said. "Let's get going to Veronica's."

"Wait. Let me look at the toilet footage." I switched the screens back on and looked at Veronica accessing the girls toilets. I noticed a change in her posture and walk when she walked out the toilets.

We both stand up. We head over to Veronica's house to find out her side of the story.

I sit in the car and grab Mike's hand. "If Veronica is a new host. That doesn't mean Jessie is safe right?"

"I'm afraid not, Jessie is the one she wants. She will do anything to come after her." Mike said as he stroked my fingers.