S4- Episode 62 ~ [Rose From The Dead]

1 week later....

Ariana's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I floated to the corner of the room. I crouched down. Tears floated in my eyes. "Fuck, fuck." I muttered to myself.

"Are you okay?" I turned around and saw Karen curiously staring at me. I'm stuck with her. She's going to drive me crazy.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Why do you care?"

"Because since Allie and Alice have left, you have been in this corner feeling sorry for yourself."

"It's just not fair. I never got a second chance to live. I'm a spirit and I'm stuck here forever."

"Well I died too." Karen said fiddling with her fingers.

I extended my legs and rose up.

"I didn't get to live my life. I didn't get married or have children not that I would want to. Did you even have a boyfriend?"

"I died a virgin." Karen said putting her bottom lip out.

"I wonder why?" I said knowing that she talks to herself and still has imaginary friends. Let's not forget how she grabs people randomly.

"But what I can do..... I mean what we can do.... that they can't, is possess people. I can get my own revenge and possess who ever I like." I said thinking of some smart ideas.

"Ariana. Don't hurt my Jessie." Karen said still obsessing over Jessie.

"I don't know the full story but your Jessie had something to do with my death and I need to pay her out." I smiled.

"But don't you think Alice and Allie are handling that?" Karen said.

"Karen, be realistic. They have been given a second chance to get their life back. Do you really think they are going to waste all their time on that pathetic Jessie and her cronies?" I said to Karen.

"Don't call her pathetic." Karen muttered.

I rolled my eyes and left her. I think I need to have my fun.

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They are living across the road to us." Dan said looking out of the window.

"If they did so much damage when they were spirits. What do you think they are going to do now that they are alive?" Jessie said putting her fingertips against her temples.

"Come on guys, I think it is harder for them because they are human just like us. They can't strangle me without using their hands anymore. They can't possess anyone. Think about it." I said trying to cheer my friends up who were now on the sofa mostly disturbed.

"Dina is right. We have security now. Besides, they haven't bothered us for a week." Mike said looking round.

"Why should we waste our time on them? It's been a week. I think they have got sick of us. You should have seen how Jessie slapped her though." I said chuckling and remembering how Jessie full forced slapped Alice twice.

"Nothing has ever felt so good." Jessie said shaking her head slightly.

Dan started coughing. "Excuse me."

Jessie glanced at Dan. "Sorry Dan."

"I can't believe we didn't even recognise Alice. Her plastic surgery was done so well." Mike said trying to think back.

"I know. I can't believe we fell for it." I said shaking my head.

Jessie got up and walked out of the apartment. We all stared at her as she walked out closing the door behind her.

"I think she feels guilty." I said. "I'll go check on her." I walked out and went to go look for Jessie. She was sitting on the steps. I crouched down and sat next to her.

"I can't believe they are back." Jessie said looking disgusted. She looked down at her shoes. I could sense the depression in her tone of voice.

"You know? It's not too late to tell me why they are blaming you for their death." I said.

"I can't..... Dina. You don't understand." Jessie said tearing up. I felt a bit annoyed that she wouldn't tell me but I decided to let it go.

"Fine. You don't have to tell me. All I have to say is, I'm a detective and I will find out one day." I said and I got up brushing the invisible dust off my trousers.

"You probably won't want to be friends with me when the time comes." Jessie said facing the wall, her voice sounded like she was going to break down.

"I will never fall out with you." I said. "Come on now. Let's go back inside." I walked back inside the apartment hoping that she would follow me inside.

"She will be coming soon." I said to the boys.

We decided to get food ready. Later, Jessie walked in looking sulky.

"I think it is better that we know that they're alive and who they are. That way, you can see them coming." Dan said.

"You know what, I should stop thinking about them. They haven't bothered us for a week and they probably won't now. Let's just eat dinner. Thanks guys for having my back. I don't know if I would cope with all of this without your support." Jessie spoke.

"Unless they are thinking of something big." Dan said chuckling.

"Shut up Dan." Mike said softly punching him.

"Do you think Karen could be resurrected if they are?" Jessie asked me. I didn't understand why Jessie still had a fascination with Karen who was from the mental hospital.

"She has no relation to Camila so I don't think she would." I said. Jessie looked down, her smile dropped. Her mind probably travelled back to the time where she spent it with Karen in her isolation room before she left and Karen supposedly committed suicide.

"It's fine. I'm fine without her." Jessie said forcing a smile.

Mike grabbed a glass and poured some champagne in it. "I feel like I have said this before but we should have a toast to a fresh start."

We all grabbed glasses and made a toast to a fresh start. Just because Alice and Allie left us alone for a week didn't mean they were going to leave us forever. Alice made it very clear that it was not over.

———————————
Season 4 is finally finished!!
Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo
———————————————————

Season 5 : Blurb

It's been 1 month and the friends think everything's fine now that Alice and Allie haven't bothered them for a while but season 5 takes a twist as Jessie's life changes after there is a new arrival waiting outside her door...