S4- Episode 60 ~[Mum's Honour]

Hi..... It's Mia. You may or may not be wondering where on earth the parents of the triplets are? Well let me clear that up for you. Father Ramirez abandoned his children from an early age and wishes to have nothing to do with them. Mother Ramirez would come running to Alice and Allie if she knew that they were alive, but she can't. That may be because of many reasons, maybe it involved Jessie... maybe it didn't. Where she is, you will have to find out in the future but Alice will do anything for Jessie to be able to empathise with her.

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nice to see you at work today." Jordan smirked. He was leaning over my computer.

"Do you mind? I have work to do." I couldn't be arsed with Joran today. He will talk to any girl in the office even if they are married or bald.

"Fine, I'll leave you to it... Hey Catrina." He walked two steps and he had found another girl to talk to.

I looked at my notes written about Alexa. "Ah, this must be her second name." I typed the information in on the computer.

"Yeah, so are you still coming to mine tonight?" Jordan said flirting with Catrina. I rolled my eyes and focused on my work.

"Of course. Maybe we could have some fun." Catrina said creeping her fingers up on Jordan's shirt.

I nearly barfed in my mouth. Why did they have to have this conversation next to me? It's not like I could move my whole desk.

"You know, you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen? I wonder what it would be like having your body on my-"

"For the love of God, can you please move your sickening love talk somewhere else. Some people are actually trying to work and get people justice. You know, what we're actually meant to be doing." I said stopping them right there and eyeing Catrina up.

"Aww. Mike must be playing hard to get, someone is frustrated." Jordan sniggered are walked away with Catrina.

I turned my head and glanced at Mike. I don't think he heard any of the conversation.

He wheeled his chair over here. "Does he need punching because I'm free after work?" He said so innocently.

"No. He doesn't. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to search Alexa up with me?" I said.

"Yeah sure."

We searched up her information. "This is crazy."

"It's showing that there is no person living under her information in the whole of the country."

"In the eye of the government and law, she doesn't even exist." I scrolled down.

"No one under the name of Alexa is addressed under Karen's house." I bit my lip.

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock, knock, knock.

I walked to the door and opened it. I stopped breathing for a couple of seconds. I froze when I saw Allie stood at my front door. Allie was stood at my front door!

"What are you doing here? Please leave." I said immediately.

"No. Come on. I'm not going to do anything Jessie." She said staring at me.

I just stood staring blankly at her.

"Are you going to let me in or?"

I took a deep breath and words finally escaped my mouth. "Why should I? You have put me through hell. I think it is best that you leave."

Allie hesitated and smiled. "Okay. I thought you would be happy to see me." She smirked. "I just wanted to put your mind at ease and tell you that I won't be bothering you anymore."

I didn't know whether to believe her or not. It sounded a bit too good to be true.

"Well good, you shouldn't and tell that wretched sister of yours to do the same." I said shutting the door in her face.

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on the door to Alexa's house. Alexa looked through the window and a disturbed look was shown on her face. It didn't look like she was very happy to see me. It took her a while to open the door.

Suddenly, she opened it and nervously laughed. "Dina. What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to clear things up with you. Is that okay?" I said.

She looked surprised. "Erm. Yes. But you can't stay long. I erm, have a lot of cleaning to do." She said allowing me to walk into the house.

"It looks pretty much spotless to me." I said staring at the place.

"Ah well, all I do is clean so."

"I bet you do." I muttered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Okay well, I've been cleaning all day so-"

"So you won't mind if I stay." I said.

She didn't respond. She looked rather grumpy.

"I was at work today and I was looking through your files- I'm sorry, is there someone else in the house?" I asked as Alexa was distracted with the higher floor.

"Erm what? No. No one is here." She said glancing at the stairs, she turned to face me. "Erm what were you saying?"

"I was saying that I was at work and I was looking through your files and you simply just don't seem to exist in the world." I said putting my hands in my pocket.

"Yeah well, I've been in a lot of countries so it's probably all messed up."

"You don't even have a visa or an insurance number?" I said.

"Why are you interrogating me Dina? I thought you wanted to clear things up?"

"Well that's what I'm doing." I said. "I just don't want you to cause trouble anymore. Please don't talk about the past to Mike and I'll be okay with you. I don't even know how you know, Jessie said she didn't tell you." I muttered.

"I just want you to be okay with me." She said dodging the subject. "I won't cause anymore trouble. Mums honour." She said.

She said it. Mums honour.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"You don't have to tell Jessie, just take them and come with us." Alice said with a smile.

"What if someone tells Jessie though? I don't know." I said.

"No one is going to tell her don't worry. I'm sure she won't be bothered anyway. No one is going to tell her, Mums honour." Alice said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My thoughts were right all along. Alexa is Alice.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo