S3- Episode 42~ [Let's Shrink, Jessie]

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

"So basically, like I said. I didn't see any woman." I said. Mike and Dan both glanced at each other.

"Well we both did, that's how we got our notes." Mike said.

"Why don't you start from the beginning?" Dan said putting his hand on mine.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I stand at the entrance next to Dina and Dan. We all smile at each other before we go in. The woman signals us to walk into the confusion house. When she signals, I walk in. There is a path way leading to a door. I walk towards the door and open it. All I saw was a long corridor and a door at the other end.

"That's funny." I said wondering why there was just a corridor in front of me. I walk along the corridor. All of a sudden, the door closes behind me. 

I turn around as the door slams behind me. Startled, I carrying on walking ahead and I notice something. The ceiling is just above my head.

"What the hell?" I say as I lift my head up. I take a few steps back and the ceiling was further away.

"Why is the corridor getting smaller? It's shrinking." I carry on walking and the corridor gets smaller as I walk along. Soon the ceiling was lower than me. I crouched down on to the floor to get to the door. I tried opening the door with my hands but the door wouldn't open. I grip tightly and put more pressure on the handle but it was no use.

"Why is it not opening?" The door knob was jammed. I tried pushing it but it wouldn't budge.

I turned around and run back down the corridor coming back to my original posture. I grab the door handle and it didn't open.

"Shit." I said rattling the door knob. I look up and down looking if there were any gaps in the door.

"Maybe it's just one way." The door wouldn't open so I ran back to the small door. I sit on the floor and try and push the door open but it was no use. I smack the door and shout.

"Hello? Is there anyone there?" I repeatedly smack the door. My body fills up with anxiety when I realise I'm trapped.

"Is someone there?" I said again but there was no response.

"Oh my gosh, I can't get out." I bang on the door hoping someone on the other side or one of the workers would realise.

"HELP!" There was no use. The door wouldn't budge. What if I was stuck here forever? I wasn't going to fill myself up with such thoughts. There will notice surely that I'm trapped.

"What am I going to do now?"  I sit at the door with my head down. I stare at the floor and take deep breaths.

Suddenly something caught my eye. I looked down at the bottom of the door. I heard bubbling from underneath the door. I freeze.

I put my head close to the door and try and listen in. I direct my ear towards the direction of the noise and listen closely.

Suddenly, a red substance leaks through from underneath the door. I crawl back immediately. "Is that blood? Oh my goodness."

The blood spills across the floor. It's not long before the blood reaches me. Suddenly, something was getting pushed in from underneath the door. I saw a packet floating on top of the blood that was pouring through. I looked closely and wondered what it was. I grabbed the packet and it looked like it had a note in it. It was put in a zip lock bag.

I opened up the packet and stuffed my hand in it, I grabbed the note. I unfolded the note and read it.

"Dina."

"Oh my God. This cannot be Dina's blood." I crawled back to the door leading to the entrance as fast as I could. The door opened. I ran out of the door and ran back to the entrance. Thankfully, I ran out the confusion house as fast as I could.

No one was out yet. Suddenly I saw Mike and Dan running towards me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"That explains the blood." Mike said.

"Yeah. I couldn't help it getting on me." I said.

"Wait a minute.. we all got notes." Dan said. We made sure all of our notes were on the table as some were taken out earlier.

I took out the note I was holding. I placed it on the table.

"Yeah, let's put them all together." Dan said.

All of the notes were placed together on the table.

"Get.. come... Dina." Mike said as he stared at the words on the table.

"No, it's not that."

I turned the words around and rearranged them.

We all sit back and stare at the words. We glance at each other.

"Come.. get.... Dina."

"Oh my god." Mike said. He took a step back still fixating on the notes.

"Guys, don't panic. This is a good thing. I think Dina is alive and she is safe." Jessie said.

Mike put his head down and shook it. He put his head between his legs in disbelief.

"Mike. She will be fine." Dan said trying to console Mike.

"No, she fucking won't be. Someone has taken her and you guys expect me not to panic? Oh yeah. I'm going to act like it is all completely fine when my girlfriend might be fucking abducted!"
Mike said standing up looking really frustrated.

"Mike. Calm down. There is nothing we can do. We don't know where she is. She could be anywhere." I said to Mike.

Mike sat down and took a few breaths.

"All we can do is wait till she comes back or wait until we get any signs to where she is." Dan said.

"I hope she is okay." Mike said looking at Dina on his lock screen. He gazed at her smile shining on the screen.

"I'm sure she's fine." Dan said.