S2- Episode 31~ [Drugged Up]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

I grab the tape and sit with Mike on his bed near a DVD player. "We have to see if this works."

"Yeah pop it in." Mike said.

I put the tape in the DVD player and sit back. It is the footage of the bar. It starts off where it got cut off from. It started off from when Bianca was ordering drinks from the bar.

"Yeah.. I knew she went to go get drinks." Mike muttered.

I continue to watch the footage. The drinks arrive.

"Wait.. Wait. Rewind it." I said to Mike. Mike rewinds the part before she takes the drinks.

"Do you see that?"

The video footage shows Bianca with a white packet. I point to the white packet blurred in her hand underneath the bar. She pours the white substance into one of the drinks. She picks up both drinks and walks back swaying her hips side to side.

"Oh my God." I say.

Moments later, Mike looked really drowsy. He was practically leaning on Bianca.

"This is the part where she was meant to get you a taxi and get you home." I said.

"Wait, I don't remember any of this." Mike said.

Bianca puts his arm around her and climbs up the stairs.

"Switch it, quick, switch the screens." I said.

Mike zoomed out and switched the screen to the bedroom.  We watch as Bianca literally forces herself on to Mike. Mike was pushed on to the bed looking pale.

Mike grabs the remote and switches it off. He behaves silently as I stare at him. He bows his head down in shame.

"Mike, you do know what this means right?" I say as I stroke Mike's arm.

"What?" Mike said.

"She basically raped you." I said.

He lifted his head up immediately.
"What?" Confused, he stared at me in disgust.

"Dina. She didn't rape me. What the hell are you saying?"

"Mike! You could not have given consent to any sexual activity in the state you were in! Did you even see yourself? You were so drugged up that you couldn't even stand up properly. You were not in your senses. She took advantage of you."

"Dina. Let's just forget about it." Mike said.

"For all we know, she could have had your baby somewhere." I panicked.

"Well unless she aborted it, she is not. She would have been pretty big by now." Mike said calmly.

"Doesn't that even bother you?" I asked.

"No. It's not my problem anymore. I honestly couldn't care if she took advantage of me that night. I can't even remember it." Mike said.

"Mike. You are unbelievable." I stood up and left the room leaving in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can finally be with Jessie. Thank you." Karen said.

"Woman, you can not forget that you are becoming her boyfriend. So you have to remember to act like her boyfriend. Please. None of these hand actions that you are doing now." Alice said. Karen immediately stopped fiddling with her fingers.