S1- Episode 22~ [Girl Fight- Rewind #1]

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

It's my last night in the hospital. I'm going to be discharged tomorrow and I couldn't be happier. I just take the medication they give me now. I'm sick of being restrained.

I lifted my head up on the bed and smiled. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed. I turned over in my bed and gasped.
Karen was sat still staring at me.

"What the hell Karen?" I say scared. "Just do something else other than stare at me."

"I don't want you to go. You need to be here. Right here. Right here. Right here." Karen said annoyingly.

"I'm not crazy Karen. I'm going to leave. I can't stay here forever." I said.

"I'm not crazy." Karen said starting to cry. She turned over facing the end of her bed and started scratching her arms. She started scratching her arms so deeply that the marks appeared on her skin. Her skin slightly bubbled up.

"Karen stop that."

She continued to until her skin went dark red.

I got up out of my bed and moved her hand. "I said stop it."

Karen stopped and stared at me.

"You need to get help Karen. You are unwell. I promise I will come and visit you. I promise." I put my arm on her shoulder and she shrugged me off. She jerked backwards and turned over pulling the blanket over her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just scrolling through my Facebook feed staring at the funny memes that were on my screen. I laid back on my bed. All of a sudden, I felt thirsty. I got up and put my slippers on. I walked over to my door.

I yanked it open and jumped in my own skin. I gasped as I saw a spirit staring at me right outside my door. My mouth fell open. It was silent.

Allie was staring at me with a creepy smile. Her faded body was slightly lifted from the floor. It was silent. I didn't know whether to scream or cry.
I opened my mouth to scream but before any noise can escape. Allie spoke.

"Speak quietly, or else they will think you are crazy talking to yourself." She said softly.

"What the hell are you doing here? Get out. This is not real oh my God." I close the door and turn around and she jumps right in front of me.

"Oh my God!" Shivers ran down my back as she smirked.

"Please leave. What are you doing here?" I say.

"You can't escape me." She said.

"After everything you have done. I just can't look at you right now." I said.

"I'm dead, what can you say? Go kill yourself?" Allie laughed.

"That's not a joke." I said.

She stood up and faced me. She pulled out a tape.

"How did you-"

"I'm a poltergeist. I can touch things. Don't be too surprised." She said giving me the tape.

I grabbed the tape. "What is this?"

"The reason I came here, is to make you watch this. It might make you feel better in terms of why Alice is doing all of this." Allie said.

I stared at the tape. "Are you telling me this tape is going to tell me why Alice has been torturing Jessie and all the people around her all this time?"