S6- Episode 77~[D Stands for Daddy]

Dina's P.O.V

-------------------

It was the early hours of the day and I could hear crying next door to my bedroom. I assumed that it was Jessie. She couldn't get over the fact that Damien was the dad of Maya.

Jessie came out of her bedroom and walked into my room.

"Are you okay Jessie?"

She nodded. Her face looked red.

"I want proof."

"Proof?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah. I want him to prove that he's the father. This might be a big scam created by Alice and I have fallen for it." Jessie said putting her hands on her hips. "I'm going to invite him over to show me proof." Jessie said.

"Okay, if that's what you want." I said sitting on the bed looking down at the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a cupcake wrapper off the bottom of a chocolate cake and was about to stuff it in my mouth until I heard someone's voice.

"Mike? Are you in there?" I put my cupcake down on the counter and opened the door. I saw Alice. I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you here?" I said holding the door open.

"Can I please come in?" Alice said in a gentle voice. I opened the door for her silently. She walked in with her head lowered.

She turned around and put her hands in her coat pockets. "I just wanted to apologise Mike."

I furrowed my eyebrows and failed to believe what she was saying.

"What?"

"You don't deserve to be a part of my punishment." She went on. "You deserve to be happy and with Dina. You should try and get with her again."

"Why are you saying sorry to me?" I said.

She stepped closer and levelled our eyes together. "You didn't believe me when I told you that was I pregnant. And that hurt me Mike. It hurt me. I was mad. I was really mad. So I wanted to apologise for punishing you really badly." She said clenching her fists.

"Is this an apology before you do something or for all of the things you have already done?" I said.

"You'll just have to see for yourself." She leaned in and kissed my lips. Hesitantly, I didn't stop her. I just stood still.
"I've always loved you Mike. I'm sorry." Alice stepped away and went to the counter, she picked up my cupcake. "I'll take this." She gave a weak smile and took a bite out of my cupcake. She walked to the door and let her self out.

I remained still.

——————————————

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I waited patiently for Damien to bring me the proof. I couldn't stand knowing that Damien might actually be telling the truth. I had my fingers crossed that he was lying and he couldn't bring any evidence. For once, I wished it was a big prank.

I waited until Damien knocked on the door. Dina took Maya into the bedroom and I walked over to open the door. Damien had a smirk on his face. He walked in to the living room.

I crossed my arms and faced him. I couldn't help feeling disgusted just by looking at his face. Memories flooded in from that night I was at the club. "I hope you have brought the evidence that I need."

"Actually." He said grabbing a piece of paper out of his pocket. "I actually have the legal documents that say I'm the father of the baby. I took a DNA test myself and on this paper, it will tell you that I actually match with Maya's DNA." He took out the piece of paper and shoved it in my direction.

I put my hand out and grabbed hold of the piece of paper. I unfolded it and scanned the paper with my eyes. I couldn't believe what I was reading. He was right. He did match with Maya. I didn't know how I felt.

"How could you do this? Why would you want a kid? Why would you want a kid with me?" I said. I had never been so confused in my life.

"I have my reasons. You hurt the only girl I loved. I don't really care if I have a kid or not. But you shouldn't have responsibility of any kid. A person who has a mental illness shouldn't have custody of a child."

I slapped him a cross his face causing his face to jerk to the side. "I should have done that a long time ago." I said as my heart became heavier.

"How dare you! I don't have a mental illness. This is my daughter and I will continue to look after her and keep her safe. I don't want you to have anything to do with her. Do you understand?" I said with a stern voice.

He started laughing at me and looking at the floor. "Oh Jessie, you make me laugh. I think Maya would be much happier with me."

"What? What are you doing to do? Teach her how to sexually assault people like you do?" I shouted.

"I think she is better off with someone who went to jail for something they didn't do than with someone from a mental hospital."

My mouth dropped. "People in jail deserve to go to a mental hospital because they are mostly psychos. And are you telling me, you never did anything? You never did anything? I can't believe you right now. I can't even look at you right now. You disgust me. Get out! And you can forget about Maya too." I said getting really angry.

Damien put his hands in his pockets. "Yeah we did do something. But it wasn't worth it." Damien walked to the door. "I'll be back." Damien winked and then headed out.

I slammed the door in his face and walked back to the couch. I buried my head in my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I have to put you through some less interesting chapters before I hit you with the climax. ;)

Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo