Only Us (DAllistor)

Some smutty DAllistor with a slight Spellfall!AU implication. Enjoy~

Lips brush against each other in a quick Good Morning, and quirk in a goofy smile as the newly weds woke up to the early morning light.

"Good morning,husband,"

The Scot husked,making the Irish giggle,

"Good morning husband."

The Scot smiled,planting a kiss on the other's nose before rolling over so that he was practically squishing the Irishman beneath him.

"Allistor!"

The Irish squirmed,trying to push Allistor off,who just peered down at him with mock innocence,

"What is it,Daniel?"

"Get off!"

Daniel whined,but was quickly silenced by a open mouthed kiss from the man caging him against the mattress. Tongues fighting for dominance,they broke after a few moments,catching their breath, Allistor sporting a smug grin. Daniel rolled his eyes and made to push Allistor off of him,but the Scot was quicker. He took the Irishman's wrists,pinning them up above Daniel's head with one hand,smirking wickedly. He pressed his lips against the hollow of Daniel's neck,making the Irish whine and twist in the taller's grip.

Allistor smirked,nibbling on the sensitive spot until a rosy red mark formed,travelling down to the male's collarbone,where he left another mark on the pale skin. Daniel let a whimper tumble from his lips,hips canting upwards,colliding with Allistor's,making them both moan. Allistor used his free hand to grasp Daniel's hip,holding them down as he travelled down Daniel's chest,making the Irish briefly regret taking his shirt off before sleeping. But when a warm mouth teased sensitive buds,he immediately forgot the regret as pleasure washed over him.

Allistor moved his hand from Daniel's hip in favour of pressing his palm against the evident problem in his newly husband's boxers,smirking as Daniel released a throaty moan,bucking up into the Scot's hand. Daniel pressed his head back into his pillow,letting out another moan as Allistor began to rub little circles against his begging dick. Allistor pulled up from Daniel's waistline,where he had left a nice sized love bite,examining his handiwork with a self-satisfied smirk. Daniel whimpered as Allistor's hand movements ceased,a keening whine rumbling in his throat.

"I could just leave you like this,"

Allistor mused,and Daniel's expression was worth the knee pressed ruthlessly up against his own boxer-clad erection.

"Good point,"

He murmured,diving down to consume the Irishman's lips in a passionate kiss,both trying to dominate the other's mouth. Daniel broke from the kiss with a gasp as he felt Allistor's fingers wriggle beneath the waistband of his boxers,the cold touch making him shiver with somewhat of delight. He gave a throaty moan,arching his back as Allistor wasted no time to wrap his fingers around Daniel's aching member,thumb pressing mercilessly against the slit. Daniel bucked his hips up,body pressing up against Allistor's,who hovered above the whimpering and moaning Irish beneath him.

Daniel didn't have much longer to endure this,his usual ability to hold out disappearing in his previously sleep fogged mind. Allistor knew this perfectly well,but also knew that Daniel was very capable of going another round to satisfy them both. So when the Irishman finally submitted to his climax,releasing into Allistor's hand,the Scot pulled back,releasing Daniel. Allistor licked the white substance off his fingers,smirking at Daniel,who was getting himself back together. With one swift movement,Daniel flipped them over so he pinned Allistor down against the mattress.

"Ready for another round,husband?"

Daniel grinned cattily,before swooping down and kissing the Scot before he could answer.

Fifteen minutes later,they lay in each others' arms,drowsy and content.

"I love you,"

Daniel murmured,burrowing his face in the crook of Allistor's neck.

"I love you too,"

Allistor responded,nuzzling Daniel's shoulder lovingly. They lay like that until Daniel's familiar,a tortishell cat,hopped onto the mattress,curling up persistently on Daniel's back,followed by the happy barks of Allistor's familiar,a magehound,as it padded into the room,resting its head on the Scot's leg.

"I think they want to be part of the snuggle fun,"

Daniel chuckled,shivering as the cat dragged its tail across his lower back in an attempt to get him up.

"Yeah,"

Allistor laughed as the magehound licked his shoulder enthusiastically,giving a cheery,resounding bark. They glanced at each other and chuckled,saying,

"Alright,alright,we're up."