Pillows and Such (GaLty)

"John?"

"John,where are you?"

"Jo--"

"Hi Anthony~"

The dark haired male chimed,peeking out from underneath a fortress made from couch cushions,chairs,blankets,and pillows.

"What are you doing?"

The other asks,giving a small,exasperated sigh.

"I built a home,"

John chirped happily,disappearing into the darkness under the home before peeking back out,

"What's the password?"

"What do you mean?"

Anthony asked confusedly,the other male blocking his entrance into the fort.

"Password,"

John says stubbornly,crossing his arms,staring up at the other with a childish glare,

"You can't come in without the password."

Anthony sighs,before stooping down,kissing the New Yorker on the lips. They move in sync,the kiss becomng increasingly heated before the broke for air,panting slightly. Stupid oxygen,Anthony thinks fleetingly as John moves aside,allowing him into the fortress of their living room's items. It was surprisingly roomy,as the chair kept the blanket roof high above them,and the cushion walls bordered a decent space. Pillows were at the corners,providing somewhat of a comfy sleeping area,with a few blankets for warmth.

John giggled to himself as he curled up on the pillows,watching Anthony with an almost cat-like interest.

"You're such a 4 year old John,"

Anthony complained good-naturedly,laying close to the other male,wrapping his arms around him. John gave a soft noise of displeasure at the statement,but willingly cuddled close to the stockier male. They smiled,sharing a few more gentle,affectionate kisses before settling down. They lay there,in each other's arms,and napped through daybreak,content as they would be,for the rest of their lives.