Innocent Pt.2 ((SeaChaos))

Holding his breath, he gazed down the scope, his aim trained on a broken window across the desolate street. He, himself, was crouched atop a crumbling hospital’s roof, armed with a sniper rifle. Wind ruffled his dark brown curls, and the fog that hung over the run-down city made him look pale, demented even. That’s what this game has turned him into, practically a walking, edgy corpse. He never intended for it to come this far, but it was too much for him to control anymore. They had went crazy when Kristen and Michelle were shot down for trying to get out. They disappeared into the fog, and then...the gunshots rang clearly in the Italian’s mind, causing him to lose his concentration. They chilled him to the bone, along with the agonising screams of the two fallen victims of the fog. He shuddered, taking a deep breath. The thought shook him, that this game would only end when one of them was left. Innocentor Terrorist.

His card was tucked into his jean’s pocket, Innocent. The green text had been comforting, yet terrifying. He didn’t know who else was innocent, nor whether or not if anyone else was alive. All he knew is that everyone got a card, and one of them had gotten the terrorist card. If this cruel reality followed what rules there were in the game, there was also a detective. Good use that would be. The Italian only knew that Max, Adam, Gunner, DLive, Mark, Evan, Scott, Jack, Jonathan, and maybe even John were alive. Probably. He hadn’t seen their corpses yet, so he could only assume they were wandering around somewhere.

He knew who was dead, considering the… the bodies and the cold-blooded murder that had taken place at ground level. He wasn’t sure what had gotten into them, but before anyone could react, Craig had one-shotted Lui, and then was executed by Daithi. Everyone was in a frenzied panic by then, screaming and running for cover as suddenly Ohm and Nick had started shooting each other because of… God knows what. Before long, they had disappeared, and Adam reported over the lines that he had found their bodies. Felix had just given up after Ryan had gotten killed in a misfire from Ken. He just…… quit. It honestly sounded like a good idea now, but it was too late now. Wade had disappeared into the fog as well, followed soon after by Bob, leaving Mark and Aaron a wreck in this hellhole.

Aaron had disappeared, and a very tearful Mark had clarified that he had found the Brit’s corpse 20 minutes later. The rest of them supposed that Aaron had been the detective, since there was no card on him when Mark found him. Lui, Craig, Ohm, Nick, Felix, and Ryan’s bodies all had their card stuffed into their jean pockets; Innocent, leaving everyone knowing that the terrorist was still out there. Gunner and DLive were together,as they had clarified over the lines, so were Evan and Jonathan, Mark and Jack. Adam hasn’t been online at all, and it was definitely worrying. And Max…

Well, Max was within firing range. The Italian was keeping Max in his sights; the Mexican had been acting more than a bit suspicious. With a pang, he realised that he might have to kill. The Italian had avoided killing, and had only slightly injured Mark as a warning. But he hadn’t actually killed someone. Max, his best friend, nonetheless.  He’d already lost Steven, Galm, and wasn’t about to lose another friend.

But...the round would end...if Max was the terrorist….right?

But what if he wasn’t?

What if he killed Max in cold-blood?

For no reason?