ChilledMexican- I Hope You Remembered

A/n: I am so,so sorry. I couldn't get this uploaded yesterday,due to family visiting whom I haven't seen in about 6 months or so. They stayed all day,and I couldn't get enough time to type and post when I wanted. And then my Mum forced me into a Miyazaki ((I think)) marathon consisting of Howl's Moving Castle,Spirited Away,My Neighbour Totoro,Kiki's Delivery Service,and Castle in the Sky. So,I fell asleep quickly,hence my late post. Again,I am so sorry.

Requested by: SeaChaos237

________________

Anthony sat with his back to the door,head leaning against the cool stone wall that provided a harsh reminder of where he was. He could hear the others chatting quietly in the other cells,trying to entertain themselves as time marched on. He ran his thoughts through the list of people who had been effected by the fall--

Minx

Nanners

Ohm

Cryaotic

Ken

Smarty

Ze

Yami

Mark

And countless others. They had all been moved off to this hell hole to deal with the trauma,if dealing was the right word. Some people who were part of their close-knit family of friends weren't effected,or managed to escape capture. Its been about 2 years now, since the tragedy,and most of us still haven't put together the fragments of our memories.

And then there were people like him. People who had lost someone dear to the fall. They came off the worst.

Nanners,Ken,Cry,Minx,and he were examples.

Nanners lost Cathy.

Ken lost Mary.

Minx lost Krism.

Cry...no one's too sure what happened,but he turned up a day after the fall,broken and silent.

Anthony..

Anthony lost Jess. True it is that they technically weren't together,long before the fall,both of them moving on to other people. But they still talked,and she became sort of a sister.

Most of them don't talk at all anymore. None of the old,happy joking around.

Nanners is in shambles,and Anthony had been hearing murmurs from Diction and Galm that he's getting even worse.

Ken and Cry will sometimes talk,usually only with Pewds when he comes 'round to visit them.

Minx barely talks,but when she does,it's usually with Ohm during eating or visiting hours.

Anthony tries talking with some,but mostly it's just with the guards that switch watch over them.

He knows that DLive,Entoan,Diction,Renee,and Utorak circle around shifts in their wing of the..hospital.

DLive usually visits the Italian,trying to comfort him once in awhile.

But today,

Today was different.

Anthony was in high spirits,much to the suspicion and surprise of fellow YouTubers. Fellow former YouTubers now..

His mind had woken me up early,smacking the brunette awake with a long forgotten reminder.

Anniversary.

Everything came flooding back. Every single happy memory he had shared after breaking up with Jess,exactly a year before the fall.