Halloween Dialogue (Prompt List 2)

(1)

"That zombie just totally grabbed my ass."

(2)

"Where'd I get the rose? Oh, the vampire outside the haunted house gave it to me."

(3)

"Happy fucking Halloween you sons of bitches I hope you're happy. [Person B]'s pissed off that I just totally T.P.ed [their] entire living room."

(4)

"The demon at my door just asked if I was an angel while I handed over [their] candy."

(5)

"I was going to egg your house on a dare but you kind of ran at me in your boxers so now there's an embarrassed looking Grim Reaper on your porch and you havem't called the cops why?"

(6)

"I dressed up as a cat because I found some shit in my closet and I only made it one step into the living room and now you have me against the wall."

(7)

[See 6]

"You totally fucked up my tail, bro. And my hips."

(8)

"I was the zombie who scared the fuck out of you at the Halloween party and I just wanted to apologise."

(9)

"What the fuck are you doing with that."

(10)

"You are high. On Snickers, You dumbass."

(11)

"Oh my god I ate so much candy. Kill me. Put me out of my sugar misery."

(12)

"Are you...Did you..You did not eat those."

(13)

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW WITH THAT KITKAT BAR YOU BITCH GIVE IT BACK TAHT IS MINE"