Kitten (MaskedMexican)

For KPCrazyChick189 

Ohm stretches out with a pleased hum, Max's fingers a soothing pressure against his scalp. Two perked, velvety cat ears sprouted from his scalp, a soft black to match the hue of his hair. Max gently pets at them, pulling Ohm close to him, his other hand rubbing up and down his back comfortingly. 

"Tough day at work, dear," Max asks softly, smiling at his own prod at Ohm. The black haired male chuckles to himself, "Very difficult." 

Max kisses Ohm's nose, "I'll make dinner tonight then, okay?" 

"That sounds delightful," Ohm purrs softly as Max scratches the base of the cat ears, "Thank you, darling." 

"No matter, kitten," Max smiles. He kisses Ohm sweetly, tongue gingerly ghosting over the other male's bottom lip. Ohm pulls back to playfully paw at Max's chest. "Maybe after dinner, lovely, because I'm going to hop in the shower." 

"Aw, without me," Max faux pouts, giggling to himself. Ohm bats at his hand, which had crept to the tail that poked out of the cut hole in the male's sweatpants. "Behave, and I'll reward you." 

Max smiles as he watches Ohm go, before getting up, headed for the kitchen to cook Ohm's favourite meal for dinner.