Doggy (Septiplier)

VERY VERY NSFW
CHILDREN HIDE YOUR EYES 
BOI THIS IS VERY FRICK FRACK NOT SAFE FOR WORK 

FOR Satoshi_Shinigami, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS

Jack's tongue lolled out of his mouth, eyes half lidded and clouded with lust. Mark smirks, his thumb pressed right below Jack's bottom lip to pry his mouth open. His other hand was caressing the collar fastened around the Irishman's throat. The corner of Mark's mouth twitched upwards in a smirk at the obedience wafting off the kneeling male like an aphrodisiac. 

"You're such a needy little pup, aren't'cha," Mark murmured, and Jack nods enthusiastically. His cock bobs slightly against his bared stomach. The green haired male is stripped all the way down, the only scrap of clothing on him being the collar. There's a sluggishly dripping trail of cum from Jack's mouth and the male's tongue twitches to the side to lick it off. Mark's smirk widens. Mark's hand leaves the collar to grab the small controller off the small side table he had left it on. With a small hum, he switched it a notch higher, revelling in the little, hitched moan that Jack issued. "You like that, puppy?"  

Jack nods frantically, obedient in not responding with words. Dogs didn't speak, after all. Mark rewards him by pushing a leg between Jack's splayed thighs, allowing the kneeling male to rut against the slightly rough fabric of his jeans. 

Afterwards, Mark will kiss him sweetly and rub the slightly reddened marks around Jack's throat. Jack will delightfully accept the tummy rubs that Mark will offer, playfully going woof  just to make Mark smile.