Comfort (TehFawkes)

"Babe,are you okay?"

Tom asks him when the Skype call with the Crew ends,and John hugs him tightly,burying his face in Tom's neck. 

"The jokes get too much sometimes,"

JOhn says thickly against the blond's neck,and Tom picks him up,kissing the side of his head lovingly. He carries the dark haired male into his bedroom,and lays him down. 

"Take a nap,okay?"

He says,and John snuggles down beneath Tom's blankets,which are warm and smell so fucking good because they smell exactly like Tom. 

"I'm going to be in the kitchen if you need me,okay?"

John nods,and Tom kisses him slowly,sweetly. John lets out a happy little sigh when Tom pulls away and pecks his forehead before leaving,turning the light off. 

Some time later,John woke up to the smell of coffee,and he dragged himself out of Tom's bed,one of Tom's blankets around his shoulders. Tom greeted him in the living room with a cup of coffee,which John sleepily took,and sipped as Tom sat him down on the couch. 

The warm beverage woke him up easily,and he abandonded the blanket and  cup to search out Tom. 

Before he found Tom,he heard his Skype go off,and he jogged to answer it. 

"Hey,"

A familiar voice said,and John was taken aback when he saw Anthony sitting in his chair with a cup of what he thought was coffee. 

"Hey,An--"

"I'm sorry,"

Anthony blurts,and John blushes in embarrassment,

"Oh um,okay."

He watched Anthony take a small drink of the stuff in his cup,and then he opened his mouth to say something,but hesitated. Then he seemed to settle with,

"Don't be too hard on yourself,John. Eat something."

click.

John blinked when the call abruptly ended. Then he heard Tom's voice,

"John?"

"I'm comin',"

John calls back,and stands up,unease settling in his stomach. But he shrugged it off,and went to see what Tom needed.