Mistake. It Was A Mistake. (ZeRoyalChaos)

Um...trigger warning bruh.

Mistake. Just a mistake. Just. A. Mistake.

Those are the words keeping me afloat. Or rather,sinking.

It's stupid; you're stupid for falling for him.

Box,blade,cloth.

Yes,just retreat. It's what you do best,you coward.

Roll up sleeve,position blade. Sharp pain.

Once,twice,three times. Oooh,it's bleeding. Clean it up.

Cloth. Clean arm,blade.

Hmph. You really are a helpless fucker. Worthless. No one will miss you when you're gone.

Tears blur my vision,and the pain fades slowly as my heartbeat thunders in my ears.

Crying are you? Ha. Mistake. You're a mistake. This is all a mistake.

Fourth,fifth,sixth,seventh.

So much blood.

But no more pain.

My head is spinning as dark spots cloud my vision.

I dully hear my phone ring,but I don't reach to grab it.

Hmph. He's calling. Probably to sneer at you,to bully you for confessing.

Eighth,ninth,tenth.

Head hurts.

I hit the wall behind me,fingers scrabbling to grab my phone when it stops ringing. The blade is still in my hand,

Eleventh,twelfth,thirteenth,fourteenth,fifteenth,sixteenth.

The blade falls from my pale hand,blood seeping out of the shaky cuts,gushing down my left arm in crimson rivers. My vision is going hazy,and I know I'm breathing my last few. I press a few buttons,and access the voice message left from whoever called.

Steven! Steven,please,pick up! I don't hate you,no matter what you think. I'm coming over immediately,so don't you dare harm yourself. It'll be a few minutes,so hang on,for me. I love you,okay?

Lying. Just lying so he doesn't feel guilty for your death.

Death. What a finalising word.

The world's gone black,and quiet. But through the fog of the end,I can hear my front door being kicked open. I hear my name being called,but..

I'm already gone.

I loved you,Anthony.

And I'm sorry.