Tired of Playing (RoyalChaos)

FFS,you should already know the series by now. If not,we have a problem that we should talk about.
___________

It had been a few days after Ze and Anthony's little event,and they had gotten strangely comfortable with the arrangement. Ze would use Anthony's recording set up for his videos while Anthony would be doing whatever he does in his spare time. They didn't do anything extreme,just playful pecks on the cheek,or teasing nibbles to the neck or ear. You know,the fluffy RoyalChaos stuff everyone loves.

But this afternoon,while Ze was editing a video to upload,Anthony crept up behind him,bored from waiting. He stood behind the Canadian for a bit,amused that Ze hadn't noticed him yet. I'm not too sure why I use Chilled's real name,but not Ze's.. He waited,and after a few minutes,Ze stretched,and then stood up. Before he could turn around,Anthony wrapped his arms around Ze's waist,pushing the desk chair away with his foot.

Ze gave a small squeak of surprise,which quickly melded into a soft whimper as Anthony pressed a kiss to the other male's neck.

"A-Anthony,what are you--"

The Italian cut him off by biting down gently on his neck,almost immediately finding Ze's sensitive spot.

"I'm a bit tired of playing around,"

He purred in Ze's ear,making him shudder and whine in pleasure. He pressed back against Anthony,all hesitation dissolving. He tilted his head back and moaned as Anthony left a few more bites that centred on his weak spot,making his legs shake slightly. Both males' jeans were uncomfortably tight,their pulses falling into a frenzied pace. As Anthony continued to attack Ze's neck,the green-eyed male discovered that Anthony was slowly guiding them to the Italian's bed. His mind starting racing at this point,but could do little to stop what was happening.

Anthony pulled away from Ze's neck,only to turn the other male around so that they were facing each other. He then tilted the Canadian's head up,capturing his lips in a rather rough kiss. Ze moaned quietly,causing Anthony to gain a burst of confidence. The Italian prodded the other male's lip with his tongue,hands slipping down to rest on Ze's hips. Ze happily obliged,parting his lips,allowing Anthony entrance,who slyly flicked his tongue against the roof of Ze's mouth. Anthony smirked slightly as they reached his bed,and broke from the kiss only to push Ze against the mattress. Ze gasped in slight shock,but was quickly silenced by another rough kiss as Anthony hovered over him, practically straddling the other male,but not quite.

Ze tilted his head back,breaking from the kiss as Anthony slid a hand underneath his shirt,shivers racking the male's system. Anthony took this opportunity to leave a love bite on Ze's collarbone,before plucking at the collar of his shirt with his teeth. Ze nodded in permission,and the Italian pulled away to tug the Canadian's shirt off,then removed his own. Ze shivered as the chill air hit his bare skin,but that was replaced by a shuddered moan as Anthony continued to trail slow kisses down the male's chest. His fingers moved to tangle in Anthony's dark curls,whimpering and whining in pleasure as the Italian trailed the kisses down his stomach,stopping right at his waistline.

Ze peeked down at Anthony,who deviously smirked up at him. Anthony lowered his head,tugging on the hem of Ze's jeans with his teeth. This made Ze groan,leaning his head back again,the arousal the sight gave him causing a bit of a problem in his...boxers. Anthony moved back up,kissing Ze passionately as his fingers found the Canadian's jeans' belt loops,and he proceeded to tug the other male's jeans down to his calves. Ze shivered as the air hit his legs, and blushed when Anthony smirked at the evident bulge in the male's boxers.

"Getting a bit excited,are we?"

Anthony purred,a hand creeping down to palm Ze's throbbing problem,causing the male to gasp and moan in pleasure. Ze fidgeted slightly,which only resulted in Anthony applying more pressure,the brunette squirming and whining under his touch.

"Mm...so nice to see you all hot and bothered for me,Steven,"

Anthony purred,his thumbs beginning to worm beneath the waistband of Ze's boxers,slowly and teasingly pulling the fabric down to his thighs,exposing Ze's erect member. Anthony lowered his head again,and Ze bit back a moan as he felt the other male's hot breath on his length. A low moan escaped his lips,and his fingers curled in Anthony's dark hair as he felt the Italian take his throbbing member into his mouth,tongue teasing the head. Goaded on by Ze's delicious whimpering and moaning,he took Ze's length deeper into his throat,feeling him at the back of his throat. Resisting the urge to gag,Anthony dragged his teeth against the other male's member,causing Ze to gasp,another low moan escaping him.

"A-Anthony,I'm g-gonna,"

Ze whimpered out,but the warning was short lived,as the Canadian released into Anthony's mouth,panting heavily,his face a dark red. Anthony swallowed before pulling back,a smirk on his face as he gently pulled Ze's boxers back into place,followed by his jeans. His brown eyes glittered in a mix of triumph and lust as he gazed at the panting and whimpering mess before him.

"That was fun,wasn't it?"

Ze rolled his eyes,before drawing his knee up to rub it against the Italian's crotch. He smirked right back,

"Want me to help you with that problem?"

Yep. I wrote creative smut for the second time. You guys are lucky,because I almost noped out of this halfway through. Now,excuse me while I nurse this nosebleed and my immense blush. Expect some more RoyalChaos later or tomorrow. **Goddamn,writing smut is uncomfortable**