Freezing (DEntoan)

Teenage/Highschool!DEntoan AU :3

Cold.

So,fucking,cold.

The Brit's mind yells at him,as the black-haired male shivered,huddled under the shuddering branches of a willow tree. The branches shake and tremble,whipping around in the freezing wind that sweeps across the Earth's surface. He cowers at the base of the trunk,drawing his knees up to his chest. His hood was pulled over his head,and his arms were wrapped around himself tightly to block out what cold he could. His converse-clad feet were tucked in slightly, and the Brit seemed to wilf against the tree trunk,making himself smaller to hide from the freezing weather.

How did you get yourself stuck here,you fucking idiot?!

He flinched at his own mental abuse,and shivered,whining pitifully as he buried his face down to hide it from the nipping cold. At least the curtain of branches made it so that the bullies couldn't get at him. If only the wind would die down...soon...He could stand the cold for a bit longer,but hypothermia might kick in after more than an hour.

You don't want to risk getting anymore hits though,do you? Safer to stay here than risk venturing out.

He nodded to himself,and his brown eyes gazed out beyond the wildly snapping branches. His breath billowed out in front of him in silvery wisps,and his skin already taking on a paler colour than normal.

Hey...someone's coming. Who would be stupid enough to come here?

A male's figure was weaving its way through the rows of dull grey headstones,minding not to step on any graves. He approached one of them,the headstone being a small,marble cross. He knelt down,placing something on the ground at the cross,before standing again.

Is that...?

Short brown hair peeked out from beneath a grey hood,a sweatshirt clothing their form,protecting it from the bitter cold. Dark blue jeans end at the top of red converse,completing the male's casual attire. Suddenly,his head raised,and their eyes met,green eyes meeting the Brit's brown ones. The figure strode forward,with a slight hesitation in his gait. He approach the barrier of wind whipped branches,before swiftly ducking under the protection of the branches,slipping through a brief gap in the thrashing limbs.

"Gunner? I mean,"

The male faltered,

"Entoan? What are you doing here?"

"Hullo DLive,"

Entoan murmured,barely heard above the roaring of the wind.

"I'm simply hiding."

"From?"

DLive asked,walking over to sit next to the huddled,black-haired male.

"The cold,"

Entoan invented,though it wasn't all that much of a lie.

"Bull,"

DLive frowned,

"Tell me."

"Them."

DLive's frown deepened,and he wrapped an arm around the Brit's shoulders. He pulled Entoan close,his chin resting on the other's head.

"Again?"

He murmured,and Entoan nodded,shifting in DLive's arms so that his face was leaned up against the other male's chest. DLive smiled softly,turning the Brit so that his wiry frame was resting entirely on his own. They lay like that for a bit,DLive murmuring soothing,comforting words into Entoan's ear. His hands smoothed down Entoan's hair,and he occasionally pressed a gentle kiss to the male's forehead.

After a few minutes,both males had warmed up considerably,and DLive slowly eased them into a sitting position. Entoan whined in protest,wrapping his arms around DLive's waist. DLive chuckled,and in return,placed his hands on the Brit's waist,kissing him gently. Entoan happily kissed back,hands creeping up to tangle his fingers in the male's brown hair. A few moments passed,and DLive parted,smiling at Entoan cheerily.

"How about you come over? I have some games,and we can order a pizza. My family's out of town,so we have the whole house to ourselves."