Letters (Dallistor)

Laughs nervously*
Um..
You guys probably won't get this,but whatever.
Sielu will.

__________

Hello Daniel,how are you doing? I assume you're doing well. Or at least,I hope you are. It's been pretty rough back here in Scotland,but I'm managing just knowing that I still have a gorgeous man waiting for me. I think I'll be able to get some time to come home, since there are a few other medics to make up for an absence. I'm extremely lucky that the captain likes me,so he'll surely say I can come home for a bit along with some of the injured soldiers. I hope you're doing well at that hospital you work at. Nothing too major,I hope?

I hope you don't miss me too much,or then I'll really have to come home. You're keeping a hold of all the letters I've sent you,right? I keep the ones you've sent me,of course. I read them over and over each time I start to wonder if what I'm doing is right. Then I remember I'm doing it for the best cause I could find. And that my fiancée is working to the same goal. That's what makes this hell bearable.

Not to mention the fact that I can look forward to an all-nighter once I get back. That'll be a nice change,huh? Then we can sleep in for however long you want. I'll even make you your favourite breakfast,hmm? It'll be our lazy day. We can cuddle up on the couch and just enjoy our company. That sounds like a good idea,right?

Well love,I have to go now,since I'm running a bit late. I'll write again tomorrow,okay?

Forever your love,
Allistor.

     The Irishman felt tears start to form,dripping onto the piece of paper in his hand. The letter was clenched into his hand,before he set it down on the stand next to him. More tears started to slide down his cheeks,and he buried his face in his hands. They had been so happy,and now here they were,in a depressingly silent hospital room. There was a small beeping that filled the room,monitoring the other male's heartbeat. Said male was lying in the hospital bed,unconscious and dubbed in a comatose state. His reddish brown hair was stuck to his forehead with sweat,and his skin was alarmingly pale.

The Irishman gave a shaky sigh,and stood up,shuffling over to the comatose male's side. He leaned over the edge of the bed,kissing his forehead gently. His hand crept down to grasp the unconscious male's cold one.

"Please,Allistor,you have to pull through this,for me."

The Irish murmured,his head bowed,more tears cascading down his cheeks. The beeping had steadily become slower,but wasn't near flatlining. For now.

"Please,"

He pleaded,

"Allistor,you have to. You can't leave me alone here,like this."

The hospitalised man stirred slightly,causing the other to start with surprise. He leaned down,hope flickering in his green eyes,

"Allistor?"

"Dan..iel..?"

Allistor croaked,eyes blinking open. He gazed up at the Irishman, dull brown eyes slowly starting to gain its usual liveliness.

"My God, Allistor,"

Daniel chuckled,promptly kissing the other male. Allistor kissed back,but Daniel soon pulled back,smiling down at him.

"I love..you,"

Allistor murmured,

"Why are you crying?"

"I thought you would leave me,"

Daniel whispered,voice wavering.

"How could I leave you? We haven't even gotten married yet,and you're already trying to get rid of me,"

Allistor chuckled,and Daniel smiled weakly.

"Besides,I promised an all-nighter,and a lazy day,didn't I?"