Handcuffs,Feathers,and Memories (MaskedMexican)

The two males were lounging about in Ohm's bedroom,the clock at the bedside table reading 9:45 PM. Max was stretched out horizontally across the bed,while Ohm was curled up,eyes closed as he attempted to get some sleep. After the clock reached 9:57,Ohm gave up and uncurled,a devillish smirk tugging at his lips as he said softly,

"I have an idea how we can pass the time."

Max made an interested sound,and turned his head just in time to see Ohm clamber onto him and straddle his hips easily. With another rather confused sound,Max tilted his head back up to look at Ohm,who barely gave him any time to react before kissing him passionately. A small,submissive sound stirred in the back of Max's throat,making Ohm smirk vicariously. The American moved up slightly,teeth sinking into Max's bottom lip as he started to grind his hips down into the other male's. Max moaned against Ohm's mouth,allowing the kiss to turn open mouthed,not bothering to try and fight against the tongue exploring his mouth experimentally. They needily tugged at clothing,fingers twisting and curling into hair and pulling closer. They only broke from the kiss when their lungs burned for oxygen,and Ohm was sporting a wolfish smirk,a thin strand of saliva connecting their swollen lips.

Max's fingers were tightly curled in Ohm's hair,and he was panting,missing his jeans,which had been cast away without another thought. Ohm's jeans were gone as well,and his shirt had ridden up to his chest thoroughout the kiss. Max growled,and flipped them over so that Ohm was pinned down against the mattress,the American giving a small yelp at the sudden switch. Max hefted Ohm's legs up so that they were resting on his shoudlers,his boxer-clad erection pressed firmly against Ohm's ass,making the American whine slightly. Max smirked,and leaned over the edge of the bed slightly,coming back up with a silver pair of handcuffs,light from the nearby lamp reflecting off it with a menacing light. Ohm gulped slightly,trying to squirm away before Max could manage to click the handcuffs over his wrists. With a growl,Max pressed his hard-on against Ohm's rump again,making the American whimper and grind down against Max. The other male smirked and reached up,grabbing Ohm's hands,making quick work of closing the handcuffs around his wrists.

"Now,if you struggle,it'll be worse for the both of us,"

Max growled,before kissing Ohm roughly,bruising his lips as he forced the American's lips open,tongue ruthlessly claiming what was his. Ohm grunted and managed to flip them over,breaking the kiss as he managed to get leverage over Max,who huffed,before smirking,and sitting up slightly. Ohm's handcuffed hands were behind Max's head,his arms resting on the Mexican's shoulders,and he was sitting in Max's lap now. Ohm grinned,and started to roll his hips down,his lips playing across Max's jawline,teeth grazing against his skin. Max moaned,hands on Ohm's hips,his fingers creating small red marks as they dug into the flesh there,Ohm's movements becoming more and more sensual as the seconds ticked by. Eventually,Ohm was licking a stripe up Max's neck,his teeth brushing up the hollow of the Mexican's neck. Max moaned desperately,his hips bucking up to get more pleasure out of the lap dance that Ohm was managing to give him. Handcuffed.

Eventually,Max had to give in,and growled,about to flip them over again,when Ohm smirked,and got off of Max,getting his handcuffed hands up over the male's hand before slipping off the bed. With a bit of difficulty,Ohm stooped and shuffled around something in a box under his bed,and sat back down on the mattress,holding a large,black as coal feather. It was more of a plume than anything,and Max eyed it with contempt. The last time Ohm had used a feather to tease him,Christ,it was torture. But Ohm didn't advance. He only held the plume out in his palm,not meeting Max's gaze. Max smirked,and plucked the feather from Ohm's hand,and flicked his gaze up to Ohm's face. He brushed the fronds of the feather across his palm,before saying,

"Stand up."

Ohm obeyed,getting up and standing in front of Max,who still sat on the bed. Max looked Ohm up and down,his dick throbbing at the sight of his fiance.