Can't Get Enough (TehFawkes)

Whoop,whoop,smut.

"Come on,Tom,"

John purred silkily,his fingertips skimming lightly across the blonde's jawline. Tom made an annoyed sound,

"Not now John,I really need to edit so I can upload!"

"Fine,"

John huffed,slinking away from Tom,who smirked in triumph. It was quiet for a little bit,before Tom yelped,the contact at the inside of his thigh scaring the crap out of him. He looked down to find John nuzzling his thigh,rubbing his cheek against his sweatpants clad thigh. A crimson blush bloomed across Tom's cheek as he tried to go back to his editing,with some difficulty.

Tom tried to ignore as John played with the strings on his sweatpants,but gave a throaty whine when he felt the fabric slip down off of his hips,rubbing snugly against his upper thighs. John had slipped them down to Tom's knees,leaving the male in red boxers that fit tightly on him. A purr rumbled in John's throat,and he leaned in,pressing a kiss to Tom's boxer clad member,making the blonde squirm in his office chair. Soon,the boxers were slipped down as well,leaving Tom's dick exposed to the shadow lurking beneath his desk. Swallowing nervously,Tom went back to editing. Surprisingly,John made no move whatsoever,and Tom could only just feel the male's hot breath on his thighs.

"John?"

Tom asked tentatively,about to look down and see what the dark-haired male was doing when warm,wet heat enveloped his length,drawing a wavering moan from the blonde. A tongue teased his slit with practice,making Tom moan and arch his back against his chair. John's name fell from Tom's lips easily,like the breath in the wind,only goading the other male to take more of Tom's length in. Tom had a vice grip on his mouse,his hands shaking violently as his free hand gripped the edge of his desk tightly.

"Fuck," and more pleasured profanities fell from Tom as he started rolling his hips into John's mouth,practically fucking his mouth by now. John had managed to relax his throat,and was currently deepthroating Tom's cock nearly hungrily,his hands wrapped around the blonde's calves.

Tom was rapidly approaching euphoria,drowning in ecstacy (is that not how to spell the word?) as heat coiled up in his stomach like a snake,ready to strike. His nerves bounced wildly as sparks shot up his spine. His hand clenching the desk had found its way to John's dark locks,weaving in the black tresses as his hips rocked up into the male's mouth,desperately chasing down release.

"J-John,"

Tom panted,only making John swallow hard around him,silencing the blonde with a long moan. John started hallowing his cheeks around Tom's member,and that did it for Tom. He came with a muffled shout,releasing his mouse to bite down on his knuckles. He could feel John swallow,and then lick a stripe up his spent dick for any recess,making him shudder. John emerged moments later,with a self satisfied smirk and a rather large...problem...

"Thanks for that Tom,"

John purred,pushing Tom and his chair back from the desk slightly as he stood over him,

"But I have a little problem,and I simply can't get enough."

He kissed Tom passionately,climbing onto the blonde's lap,straddling him easily in the chair. Two rounds,maybe more,Tom thought hazily,kissing back as he tangled his fingers up in John's hair with a groan.

I can do a part two if anybody wants. Just comment if you do.