Christmas Is Christmas If I'm With You (MaskedMexican)

Smmuuuttttt...

"Hey,Maaax,"

A voice mumbled,and Max rolled lazily over onto his side,brown eyes sleepy.

"Ohm? What is it?"

"Merry Christmas,"

The voice purred,a kiss being pressed against Max's lips. They broke,panting softly,smiling warmly.

"Come on,sleepyhead,"

Ohm chimed,sitting up and running his fingers through his dark hair. Max smiles again,sitting up to pull Ohm into another Good Morning kiss. Ohm pushed him back,nose wrinkling,

"Brush your teeth before we get intimate,Max."

The Mexican huffed,but got out of bed nonetheless to head towards his bathroom. Ohm smiles,sitting in their shared bed for a bit before getting up,stretching. He shuffled into the bathroom,standing behind Max,wrapping his arms around his waist. He kissed the back of the other's shoulder,his smile fading.

"Babe,"

He suddenly said,

"We didn't get a Christmas tree this year."

Max paused brushing his teeth,and looked at Ohm through the mirror,

"Did we need one?"

Ohm sighs,then smiles warmly,

"I guess not."

Max smiles back,finishing up his process before turning in Ohm's arms. He kissed the other male passionately,turning them around to lift Ohm up onto the sink counter. Ohm gave a muffled squeak of surprise,but melted back into the kiss as Max pressed against him. He lay his arms over Max's shoulders,breaking from the kiss to breathe before hungrily going for another. He used his sock clad feet to shuck Max's sweatpats down,while said Mexican rested his hands on Ohm's hips,fingers fitting into the slight curves perfecly. Ohm moaned through the kiss as a hand rubbed his chest under his shirt,and they broke from the kiss to tug their shirts off,depositing them on the bathroom floor.

"You have a problem there,"

Ohm purrs,toeing the bulge in Max's boxers coyly,causing Max to stiffen and bite back a moan. Max returned the tease by roughly rubbing his palm over the obvious tent in Ohm's pants,causing him to mewl in need.

"Mm?"

Max hummed,smirking wolfishly as he continued to palm the now squirming male sitting on the counter. He lifted Ohm up to remove the dark haired male's sweatpants and boxers,wrapping the slightly smaller male's legs around his waist. Ohm whined pitifully as his aching erection was pressed against their chests when Max captured his lips in a devouring kiss. The Mexican pried Ohm's lips apart,rubbing his tongue against the roof of the other's mouth. Ohm whined lightly,managing to push Max's boxers down,panting against the other male's lips.

Max smiles wistfully,before pressing Ohm against the bathroom wall,abandoning hope in the sink counter. Not waiting for the sign to proceed,his pushed forward,causing Ohm to hiss,nails digging into the Mexican's bare shoulders. He buried his face into Max's neck,biting at the skin he found,elicting a moan from the other. Ohm let out a deep,louder moan as Max pulled out before thrusting back in roughly.

"M-Ma-ax!

He cried out,alerting Max that he found that certain bunch of nerves that would send the other into pleasured fits,releasing loud moans into the heated air. Max hit Ohm's prostate multiple times before they both released,Ohm nearly screaming Max's name as the other panted heavily.

Recovering after a few moments,Ohm pressed his forehead against Max's,and said happily,

"Christmas can be Christmas without a tree."

Max smiles back,

"Christmas is Christmas if I'm with you."