Angel and a Hunter (Dallistor)

Because I got some positive feedback with my cutesy engaged couple.

November 8,2009

The angels have fallen.
Their heaven has been broken.
Their wings have been burned and torn.
Their grace is no longer within them.
They have fallen from the skies.

AM

November 8,2009,20:34

Was out hunting when one fell near me,the poor bastard was unconscious when he hit the ground. Handsome looking guy,too. Brown hair that was a bit longer than mine,and freckles were sprinkled over his pale skin. He was wearing what looked like the remnants of a dress shirt,vest,and jeans. Managed to get him inside the hideout before the hell hounds caught his scent. I don't want to imagine what the hell hounds would do to him if they found him.

AM

November 9,2009

He hasn't woken up yet,but mumbles occasionally in his sleep. I hope I'm not dealing with a comatose fallen angel.

AM

November 10,2009

He woke up sometime in the afternoon,and wouldn't stop screaming until I held him. Once he calmed down,he told me his name was Daniel,and I found that his green eyes were mottled with gold flecks. Damn,I like him already. He isn't doing too well right now,and hasn't moved at all if I'm not within reach. He looks like a lost child sitting in the cold.

AM

November 11,2009

Daniel managed to walk into the kitchen without stumbling,and looked pleased with himself at his accomplishment. He trails after me frequently,before collapsing from exertion. Jesus,it's like training a three-legged,drunk giraffe.

AM

November 14,2009

Daniel can now walk properly around the hideout as much as he wants,and tends to curl up on my mattress,looking like a lost puppy. He will only drink hot chocolate right now,and eats anything warm or steaming. He doesn't look too well still,but he looks a bit more comfortable and laid back. I can get used to having him around.

AM

November 19,2009

Took Daniel out on his first hunting trip,and he's a natural. Tracked down a tulpa like it was nothing. He likes to talk about Heaven when he's alone,murmuring to himself,reminding himself what home was like. I think he's finally settling in,and he's never any more than 3 feet away from me. At least he's adjusting.

AM

November 21,2009

Daniel bounded up to me early this morning,and damn kissed me. I can't really say I didn't like it,but I was a bit shocked. Then he skipped off to watch bees like nothing happened. God,I'm falling for one of your angels.

AM

November 20,2009

Daniel got a bit carried away with his kiss today,and I may have pushed him up against a wall. He seemed all for going further,but I had to restrain myself from doing something rash. Perhaps another day,Daniel.

AM

November 24,2009

Woke up to Daniel on top of me,curled up on my chest like a cat. Finding it hard to breathe,I had to gently remove him to the other side of the bed. Dorkish angel is adorable. I can live with this,with him.

AM

November 30,2009

Well.
Interesting.
Daniel and I have gotten a bit more serious--okay,a lot more serious. He doesn't mind that we're "together" at all,so that's good,I guess.

AM

December 2,2009

Cue the nervous laughter.
Daniel decided we would take it all the way yesterday
And so afterwards,I had to make sure he didn't hurt himself by tripping over anything.
I think I may have broken his lower half yesterday. Whoops.

AM

December 6,2009

Had to rescue Daniel from a group of werewolves.
He's still out cold,but I managed to wrap up the gashes in his side.
Barely breathing,and his heart beat seems slower than normal.

AM

December 9,2009

Daniel's still out
I'm afraid I'll lose him just after I got him.

AM

December 14,2009

Still out,breathing has worsened.

AM

December 20,2009

I don't want to lose him just before Christmas
I don't.

AM

December 22,2009

Still nothing. I'm afraid for him.

AM

December 24,2009

Christmas Eve.
Please,if anyone is listening,I need my dear little angel for Christmas.
Please.

AM

December 25,2009

Daniel woke up this morning! As soon as the snow stopped,he woke up,looking terrified. He clung to my shirt for awhile,before looking up to kiss me. He said thanks,and I asked what for. He said because I waited for him. This is the best Christmas present I've had in years.

AM

March 12,2010

Sorry I haven't written so long,but I've been pondering about Daniel and I's relationship. I want to take it further,but I don't want to make him uncomfortable.

AM

June 24,2010

I've done it,it's unbelievable,but I did it!
I proposed last month,and he immediately said yes.
At least I didn't get a non-humane angel like Alise did.

AM

July 7,2010

I think I'll stop writing,since I originally only wrote when I felt the urge.
Yeah,there's no need for me to do it,since I have this gorgeous angel to brighten up my day.
Well,here's to the years of depression that will go up in flames.
Goodbye,

Allistor Murray