They're Not "Just People"

The people who I've made friends with over countless sites

Are not. Just people.

They are people who I've considered more like family than about half of my actual family. I trust them more than I trust most people I know in real life.

They are people who I have a relationship with,whether we've talked a few times,or at hours on end.

They're not just people.

They're people who have made more of an impact on my life than a lot of people. They are more important to me than a lot of things in my life.

They are not just people.

They're people who I've bonded with and shared my heart with and sold my soul to (hahaha vague SPN reference). People who give me the encouragement I need to hear,people who have helped me come this far.

They're not just some fake people who "aren't actually my friends".

Some of the friends I met over the Internet are more reliable,kinder,care more than friends I have in real life.

They are my friends. By all sense of the word,they are an important part of my life on this planet.

It's not just a fake relationship.

It's not just empty words,they're not just people.

They've talked blades from my thighs and stuck up for me like any real friend.

So don't you dare try and tell me they are just people.