Bunny (MaskedMexican)

WolfsEcho This is for you :3 

The nickname didn't really catch Ohm's attention until Max murmured it following a drowsy good morning over skype. They had been dating for about three months now, and usually talked over skype late at night and early in the morning. Their friends didn't know much about them, and that's how they wanted to keep it until at least five months. 

The nickname was just a simple little bunny, spoken in hushed tones with soft smiles that warmed Ohm's chest. It was such an endearing term, and it made his insides all warm just thinking about the affection that Max poured into the simple pet name. He didn't say anything but always acknowledged the pet name when Max slipped it into his sentences. 

" I really wish I could see you," Max sighs one night when it's late and they both need to sleep, but neither of them feels like saying goodbye yet. 

Ohm smiles slightly, "I want to see you too, Maxie."

Max grins sleepily at the nick', and he blows a kiss at the screen teasingly. Ohm can't help the little blush that rises to his cheeks as he returns it. 

"I'm gonna log-- off, 'm about to pass out," Max chuckles, words punctuated with a yawn. "Goodnight bunny." 

Ohm can't help the way his smile widens, and he blows another kiss at the screen for good measure, before saying his goodbyes and shutting down. 

When he clambers into bed that night, he holds the sound of Max calling him bunny close to his heart, and it keeps him warm during the cold night.