Te Amo (MaskedMexican)

The first time Max had spoken in Spanish,it was when he was playing a game,and was fiercely saying something to the screen. Ohm dropped the laundry basket he had been carrying to the washer machine as soon as he heard the other language,and Max soon found himself with a sudden lapful of his raven haired boyfriend. The game was long forgotten,as was the laundry.

The second time Max was conversing with a family member,and he heard Ohm's bedroom door open,then the taller's footsteps. The phone was nearly knocked from his hand when Ohm pushed him up against the wall and attacked his neck. He had to hurry up and tell his sister that he would call her back before Ohm fucked him against the wall.

The third time,Max had realised that Ohm's sudden lust was provoked when Max spoke in Spanish. So he walked right up to Ohm while he was recording a game,and purred,

"Te amo,gato."

Ohm didn't even stop to pause his game or pause his recording. Next thing he knew,Max was pressed against Ohm's desk as the black haired male fucked him until he screamed his name.

Max abused Ohm's little kink thoroughly,even more after they were married. 

Sorry it was a little short,it was premeditated and I think it turned out delightfully. 

For @Pbcheerio I think. Whatever. You know exactly who you are and your icon picture is amazing. 

Love you all-~