Hate (TehChaos)

THIS IS EXTREMELY NSFW . LIKE COVER YOUR EYES HOLY SHIT.

Let's see we have homosex, just two dudes bein' gay and banging,  and then we have some gore/body horror(? no cannibalism but John comes close.) and blood drinking. Approach with caution, guys.  Last part of this little 'verse. Maybe. Depends on if you guys want more. Hope you guys have fun with this dirty, probably still terribly written sin for you guys :D 

For Broken_Flame 

They fall together in a rough mix of teeth, tongues, and biting words. John shoves him down onto the mattress, much like most of the times before this, and Anthony smirks up at John tauntingly. The vampire straddled him and rolled his hips down against Anthony's. The hunter moans, and he hates that he's not coherent enough to complain when John manifests claws to tear at Anthony's clothes, ridding the male of them. He pauses only to strip out of his own clothes before he's sucking large marks into Anthony's pecs and his collarbones. Anthony hates that he can just  do his best to just hold on and enjoy the ride, half-lidded eyes watching John ravage him. 

He hates that he gives no protest when John rolls him onto his stomach, marking up his shoulders as the sound of a bottle of lube being opened reaches Anthony's ears. Cold, slicked fingers press against his hole and he shudders, dick twitching between his legs. John's cooing something in his ear, as he slides one finger into Anthony, probing around. A second and a third are soon added, opening him up for the vampire's cock, which is rutting gently between his thighs as John fucks him with his fingers. Soon, John's fingers pull away and the lid of the lube container clicks open again. It's a little quiet after that, and Anthony curiously pushes up onto his hands to try and turn and see John-- 

The Italian fell forward with a moan when John pushed the blunt head of his cock into him, body tensing up. John swore and dug his thumb against the lowermost knob of Anthony's spine, growling, "Relax, Jesus fuck, Anthony."  

Anthony hates that he moans and he grinds back against John desperately, even though John was holding his hip firmly and preventing him from actually moving it. John starts moving again, and bottoms out with one fluid thrust that pushes Anthony up the mattress a little bit. The hunter whimpers as John starts moving, the drag of pain just what he desired out of this. What kept him running back to John. He hated everything else. Especially the vampire's damn smile and his entrancing eyes. He hates it. Anthony moans as John finds a perfect angle, drilling him into the mattress. John grunts slightly, and his free hand rakes his nails over Anthony's back, the biting pain just causing Anthony to get louder. The vampire's nails leave bloody scratches behind, and Anthony jolts from the feeling of John's hot tongue lapping across his back, soothing the sting of the cuts. 

"Gods, your blood tastes so fucking good," John groans and Anthony's still hating how his cock twitches, rock hard from not being touched. John's tongue swipes over one of the deeper cuts and the moan pressed against Anthony's shoulder is glorious. And then John is pulling him up so he's sitting on his lap and fuck he's fucking deeper up into Anthony. The hunter's head lolls back against John's shoulder, and he hates the litany of praise falling from his lips as John's already bloodied nails carve shallow lines across Anthony's stomach. "Yes, cut me up, mark me, bite me, please John." 

John growls something against Anthony's neck and obliges the human, sinking his canines into Anthony's neck as he ups his pace. Anthony moans breathily, trying to grind his hips down against John's cock as John uses both hands to smear blood over Anthony's stomach. John sneaks a hand up, licking Anthony's blood from his palm and sucking it from his fingers. He drops his hand again, curling it around the hunter's neglected dick. Anthony's in a blissful state, the warm feeling of John's mouth latched to his throat -pulse after pulse of blood flooding the vampire's mouth- clashing with the delightful sting of all the cuts. 

Anthony just about loses it when he hears John pull away, blood trickling down Anthony's throat as the vampire growls, "God, you sound like a fucking slut, moaning like that."  

Anthony shudders when the hand pressing more blood from the lines on his stomach manifests into a hand with sharper, almost talon-like nails, carving much deeper gashes into Anthony's skin. John's voice is low, obsessive and obscene as he purrs, "Blood tastes so good. Could eat you up alive, Anthony." 

Anthony could only beg, for what, he didn't know anymore, a mindless mantra of pleas falling from his tongue. The vampire digs those sharp nails into his sternum, vivid red blood spilling over from the wound. John caught a generous amount and he licks it off his fingers and palm as his thrusts get ragged and out of pace. Anthony's writhing against John, the worryingly deep gash the least of his worries as heat pools low in his belly. John's pumping his cock so good, and it's better than anything Anthony's ever felt. 

John stifles his shuddering moan by sinking his teeth deep into Anthony's throat as he came, filling Anthony up until the hunter sobbed, his own climax hitting him hard. There are a few breathless, wordless moments before John chuckles. He pulls out of the human, who has stilled. John turns the hunter so that Anthony's laying on his back. John surveys the damage, from the still steadily bleeding gash in the male's sternum, to the littered mess of cuts in his stomach. Anthony's eyes are glazed and half closed, face relaxed. A smirk tugs at John's lips, "Oh darling. You just should've kept hating me and none of this would've happened."