Healing (RoyalChaos)

This isht part 3.
Part 1: Loneliness
Part 2: Waiting
Warnings:: Fluff. Extreme fluff.
_____________

Both males spent some time awkwardly sitting next to each other,quiet except for nervous laughter or shifting to break the silence.

Finally,Anthony broke and said loudly,

"Ze,maybe we should play a game or something."

Ze,eager to break the awkward tension,agreed,

"Sounds awesome,what do you wanna play?"

"Mario Kart?"

Anthony said,with a dorkish grin,causing Ze to giggle,

"Of course."

They spent little time setting up a game,both males perched on Anthony's couch,controllers in hand. Since it was only the two of them,there was much less yelling and rage than when they played with GaLm and Smarty.

After about an hour and a half of playing the game,Anthony tossed the controller aside,stretching. Ze chuckled and turned off the console. Deal with it guys,I made them play Mario Kart on a console,not a computer. Anthony let out a huff,before falling to his side,his head hitting Ze's shoulder.

"Chilled,I'm not your pillow,"

Ze laughed,as the Italian continued to lean on him,resulting in Ze falling backwards,and Anthony landing on top of him. Grinning,Anthony propped himself up on his elbows,which rested on either side of Ze's ribcage. Squirming,the Canadian tried to escape the cage that Anthony had formed,but only proceeded in becoming more...uncomfortable.

"He-hey,Chilled,get off!"

He squeaked,trying to force himself to relax. Anthony only chuckled,

"Why? Is little Ze getting uncomfortable?"

Ze blushed a dark crimson,and continued to squirm,but immediately stopped as Anthony leaned in closer. Ze wished he could just sink back into the leathery surface of Anthony's couch,and his cheeks burned hotter as he could see every beautiful detail of the other male's brown eyes. If only just a bit closer and-- What the fuck Steven?! What are you doing? Stop it,he's your friend. Calm your raging hormones.

Anthony was confused himself to why he was getting so close,but he had no control over his actions anymore. Eventually,he gave up trying to fight the urge,and sort of just let his mind take over. As he leaned closer,Anthony could see Ze's blush darken,and those cute green eyes widen...WHAT? Whoa there mind,calm down. This is Steven you're talking about. As in best friend ever. As in undatable. So shut up. Another thought butted in,a bit louder than the others,But you're not with Jess anymore. And it's only you two. Surely it would be fine to have a bit of fun.

Ze knew that over time he himself had developed feelings for Anthony,who had been untouchable,seeing as he was with Jess. It had taken him a while to get over it when Anthony had informed him he was going to propose,but it also warmed him to know that Anthony trusted him enough to tell. But now that Jess had left,Perhaps it would be okay? No,of course not. Anthony's about as straight as a ruler,don't get your hopes up.

But Ze couldn't resist the urge. It was too inviting,and Ze gave in. He closed what little distance there was between the two males,kissing Anthony softly,hesistantly. To his expectations,Anthony made no other move,but to the Canadian's surprise,he didn't pull away either.

After a few agonisingly slow seconds,Ze pulled back,covering his face and mumbling,

"I'm sorry,you must hate me now. If you don't want to be friends anymore,I can understand. I couldn't stop myself,I'm sorry,so sor--"

"Why would I hate you?"

Anthony blinked,looking uneffected by the kiss,but really,his mind was racing.

Ze peeked at Anthony between his fingers,

"Wh-what?"

"Why would I hate you?"

Anthony repeated,looking confused. Because he just kissed you,idiot. But it's not like you didn't like that,don't lie.

"Be-Becuase I--"

"I don't hate you,okay Steven?"

Ze resisted the urge to flinch as his real name was used,and instead lowered his hands,green eyes staring nervously at Anthony.

"You don't?"

Anthony shook his head,his mind starting to piece the puzzle together.

"I don't. I promise."

Ze could only gaze at Anthony,shocked and scared.

Anthony grinned a bit,before kissing Ze's forehead,causing the Canadian to blush a deep red.

"How could I hate you? I'm stuck with you for a bit,aren't I?"